cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought and item but seller hasnt ship it

Hi i bought this case for my camera last friday, it costs me $109.90 with free shipping from Korea, but until today the item hasnt been shipped by the seller? I saw the handling time is 3 business days and today should be the last day for the seller to handle/ship the item... problem is i even contacted the seller prior to this day but no response at all... i saw his recent feedbacks are all good (as people are receiving their items) ... so what am i supposed to do? the status of the item still "PAID" .. not "SHIPPED" as usual

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

@eviliony The seller may have shipped the item but not added tracking. Don't worry about it until the estimated delivery date comes around. If you still don't have tracking, a message from the seller, and haven't received the package then you can come back and ask for help. Until then just sit tight.

Message 2 of 17
latest reply

okay thank you maybe im a little bit paranoid on this kind of things that is why, usually a seller will respond to it that is why im worried but okay i will take ur advice but delivery time is July 6... that is kinda long to wait dont u think?

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

@eviliony  I agree with @copper.boom to wait for the delivery date ... tracking adds $$ to international shipments whether from the US to other countries or vice versa.  Personally I would never ship internationally without tracking, packages pass through too many hands.  But your review of the Seller's FB is a good indication.  As for them  not replying, well, maybe that are not comfortable from a language standpoint.  Anyway, let The Community know what happens ...

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 4 of 17
latest reply

@eviliony wrote:

okay thank you maybe im a little bit paranoid on this kind of things that is why, usually a seller will respond to it that is why im worried but okay i will take ur advice but delivery time is July 6... that is kinda long to wait dont u think?

It doesn't really matter if it's a long time. It's the estimated delivery that was stated on the listing when you purchased the item, therefore you agreed to wait that length of time for your package. If you are not willing to wait that long then next time purchase an item that ships from a location closer to home.

Sometimes sellers don't use tracking. It doesn't mean the package won't arrive within the stated handling time. Sometimes sellers have tracking but don't upload it to eBay so there is that possibility, too.

Message 5 of 17
latest reply

Okay noted and thank you very much for the quick response... will update if anything 🙂

Regards

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

just out of curiosity for the estimate time delivery.. is it automated by eBay or the seller indicate it?

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

The seller does not provide the delivery estimate. eBay generates an estimate based on the seller's handling time + the carrier's shipping time for the ship to/from locations.

Keep in mind it is just an estimate. I have packages that arrive after the estimate when the carrier sometimes takes longer due to package being held up or mis-routed.

eBay usually gives you a range, like May 23-26 for example. If May 26 approaches and you don't have a package, no word from seller, no tracking, etc then you can file a not received claim. You would have 30 days from May 26 to open the case. These dates are just a random example.

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

got it thank you! very clear explanation 🙂
Message 9 of 17
latest reply

FYI, if the seller has a 3-business day handling time, he still has until 5/24 to ship. 

Message 10 of 17
latest reply

ok thank you i really hope he already shipped it but dint update the status lol (positive thinking) 😛

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

Untitled.png

Why is thre mentioned "A seller you've bought from" and in red? and btw i searched in my email ive never bought anything from the name of the seller unless maybe he already changed his username..

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

The package could have shipped but not been scanned yet. Sometimes it can take a day or two to show up. Just give it some time, and watch for the tracking or the package. I have had items shipped from China and they have arrived in a week, then also some have taken 2-3 weeks. Depends on Customs too. If seller has good feedback, I dont think you will have a problem. Also if he sells a lot of items then he may get many many questions a day and its very hard to read and answer many questions quickly.

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

Isn't that the same seller mentioned in your first post & the same item you're worried about shipping?

So you HAVE purchased from that seller, very recently, no?

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

It looks like you'll never get the item. The delivery was purposely timed to take almost 2 months, when it's only 4 hours away by air to Brunei.

Message 15 of 17
latest reply