Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Error printing bulk shipping labels today

LOOKS LIKE THE ISSUE IS FIXED! THANKS! I searched the forums about this and came up empty. I can't seem to print my bulk labels today. I get thru the entire process and when I click 'purchase labels', I get a Bulk Error page. Just wondered if anyone ...

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

• 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Standard envelope for selling stickers

I'm selling stickers on ebay (1oz) and it won't give me the option to send via standard envelope. I'm assuming it's because it's not in the "trading card" or "Coins" category (at least from what I read). 1) Ebay should allow "standard envelope" optio...

Shipping multiple used laptops via ups or fedex?

Hi,I have around 25 used laptops worth around $40 each. Someone wants to buy all of them, but the packaging/labeling requirements are a little confusing. Usually i only ship 1 to 3 at a time, but unsure how i should handle this order. Any help would ...

Changes to Refund a Buyer form?

The changes to the "Refund a buyer" form/page do not make any sense. I can no longer issue a simple refund for shipping costs (I do a lot of combined shipping). Now there is no clear way to see what the purchase amount is and what is shipping within ...

Is anyone in the USA able to ship to the UK?

For anyone who is not aware, eBay international shipping is preventing several categories from being shipped from the USA to the UK. The reason given is something about new 'special product safety markings' that are required by the United Kingdom. I ...

Damaged item upon delivery

Ebay was was 4 days late upon original date set, the item was not damaged and it arrived damaged. what should I do I sold through eBay ?!

Listing is showing to US audience and I am located in Europe

Hello everyone, to keep it short. I live in Portugal (Europe) and wanted to sell my first item. When doing it so it wanted me to list it in dollars (which I thought was strange) I set the item location in Portugal and said that I shipped only in euro...

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days. ----Update 4/4/24: o...

• 0 replies
  • 11 helpful

My listings not appearing internationally in search results

I toggled on "Ship Internationally" in all of my listings but whenever I go to ebay.com they don't appear, they only appear on ebay.ph. My listings have been listed for quite some time now. How to make my listings appear on ebay.com search results?

Resolved! Has anything like this ever happened to you guys?

 I sold a brand new sealed copy of this game to a buyer(highly rated seller/buyer as well from Mercari) and he returned it stating the disc was loose inside the sealed game. When I received it back, I relisted it as loose disc inside but sealed game ...

17253F85-BB3E-43A1-915E-05B76A8DE268.jpeg

Can you correct late shipment errors?

Before when I used auction style listings, I would hold bidder's winnings until they were done. I also have held winnings until they wanted them shipped at a future date. Can I remove these late shipments? If so, how?Thank you in advance for your hel...

eBay displays same estimated delivery window to buyers for USPS Ground Shipping & USPS Priority Mail

I always offer two shipping options to my customers, but eBay displays an identical delivery window for both options, even though one is slower ground shipping and the other is expedited Priority Mail (air). It doesn't matter what the zip code is. Ha...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors