Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Account Below Standard because of Fraudulent Returns

Hello,I am hoping to get some assistance here. We had a customer order multiple items, ask for a return, and then return empty envelopes. We opened two cases. One was rightfully decided in our favor, but the second ,same customer, different empty env...

Ebay releasing funds

Ebay not releasing funds yes I had a sale and to just narrow it down and put it straight out there like there is 1000 more people in the same category where eBay not releasing funds or put restrictions on you for absolutely no reason you will do ever...

Template Malfunction?

Is anyone else having a problem getting their description templates to load? Been happening for a couple days now. I can't get my templates to work for anything.

Putting a clickable link in a ebay message.

A potential customer emailed me asking if I had a certain item.I happen to have two different ones for sale.I tried to reply with two clickable links but they don't work.I could have swore that you used to be able to send links in a ebay message?

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

SICK and TIRED of fake accounts and bidders!!

I have been on Ebay since 1999 and I am SO SICK AND TIRED of people being able to set up fake accounts and win items, usually my higher priced ones! In this past week, I have sold two vintage car radios and BOTH were "won" by brand new accounts with ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 53 replies
  • 9 helpful

eBay is closing....!

It won't happen today or tomorrow... but the reason eBay is going to close is that Sellers when selling are being precluded by eBay trying to make money. It's no longer an auction site, it's too regulated and Sellers are always on the hook. So I don'...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 43 replies
  • 6 helpful

Can a buyer pay less than the listed price???

I have a new store, a few items listed and have been selling ok. Today, I get a sale and the buyer paid only $1.00 for a $34.24 item? How is that possible? It was not an auction. The price for this item has never been and still isn't $1.00. The buyer...

Another glitch

Last night night I had 7 orders to pack. I packed 4 orders and printed out shipping labels, no problem, then took a dinner break. After dinner I packed the remaining 3 orders. After printing out the 3 shipping labels, I noticed from my seller hub it ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Negative Feedback

I just had a buyer leave me terrible negative feedback and Ebay sided with the buyer. If anyone knows a phone number to contact Ebay and speak with a real person, I would appreciate it. They absolutely need to hear the whole story. Also, why aren't w...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 65 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Can someone tell me how "Accept offers" work?

I thought that when a seller (me) accepts the offer, that the buyer was immediately charged and pay for the merchandise.I accepted an offer 2 hours ago. How soon is "immediate" payment?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors