eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop now
yosholita
Community Member

netneutrals

I left a legit negative feedback for a slimeball on a big purchase item. He tried to extort a positive feedback for $150 back after I called and explained my displeasure with the sale.  This guy like lightning paid for netneutrals.com to swoop in and make my feedback invisible until they "make a decision".

I have a bad feeling this "neutral" company will side with the guy that paid $130 for thier service.

Please use plain text.
*tinkerbella
Community Member

Re: netneutrals

in reply to yosholita

What was the problem with the item?

And we will never be Royals, it don't run in our blood.
That kind of luxe just ain't for us, we crave a different kind of buzz ~ Lorde
Please use plain text.
*eponymous*
Community Member

in reply to yosholita

Was it a vehicle?  Yes, they side with the seller.

Please use plain text.
mudshark61369
Community Member

in reply to yosholita

Instead of leaving feedback, you should have reported the seller for feedback extortion.  You still can use this link.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/feedback-extortion.html

Unless you violated one of ebay's policies about feedback, NetNeutrals, will not be able to get eBay to change the feedback.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/feedback-removal.html

You should also think about getting a separate ID just for buying.  All you need is a diffeent email address for it.  With the number of negs you have left, you do not want one of those buyers to buy something of yours just to retaliate.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS! (unknown)
Please use plain text.
*eponymous*
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to mudshark61369

NetNeutral (singular, not neutrals) has nothing at all to do with eBay policies.  Sellers pay $130 and the neg is removed.

OP, the  xenophobic and nonsensical feedback that you leave is removable. 

Please use plain text.
kaboobee69
Community Member

in reply to yosholita

Your feedback left is ridiculous. Whey should eBay take any feedback you leave seriously. You obviously don't. They should all be removed and you should be blocked from ever leaving feedback again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am sure glad the forums have spell-check or I would look even dumber :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
bigfanofyours
Community Member

in reply to kaboobee69

Kaboobie is correct, in spades. When you're dissatisfied with a seller, you make the most of your 80 characters and write something like, "Listed part in Va. Part ships from CA. No communications. Cheap China parts."

When you're happy with a seller, you write drivel like "car stop now, none killed" or "worky work, chicken jerky."

Indeed, why should eBay take you seriously?

Be a responsible eBayer. Don't make feedback part of your feedback.
Ebay's relationship with sellers can in no way be reasonably construed to be a partnership. --Unknown577
Please use plain text.
yosholita
Community Member

in reply to bigfanofyours

read above

Please use plain text.
yosholita
Community Member

in reply to mudshark61369

In retrospect I should have reported the extortion attempt but I seem to remember not finding that an easy task.

The feedback I left was removed the day after pending thier decision.

I do like the idea of seperate used IDs. thanks

Please use plain text.
*eponymous*
Community Member

in reply to yosholita

Neg is always removed when the seller goes to NetNeutral. I'd take the 150. lol

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to yosholita
I am also does not like netneutrals. Feedback is purely my experience with the seller. It's not right yhat the seller can pay this netneutrals to remove it based on only lies the seller feed them. The seller that I left negative feed back for wrote a story full of lies to net neutrals. For example, they offer me a full refund on a car and they will pay for shipping too. Not yrue what so ever. True, they offer to take the car back, but they did not offer to pay for shipping. They told me that it's my responsibility. End result, netneutrals always side with the sellers.

For me, as long as netneutrals still in service, i will not purchase anymore vehicle from ebay.
Please use plain text.
*eponymous*
Community Member

in reply to tsiripong2000

Never pay for a vehicle until after you have inspected it or had it inspected by a qualified mechanic.

eBay offers that referral service to buyers.

The best deal is pick it up in person and pay in cash.

Listen, know your risks any time you make a purchase.  That is your best protection.

Please use plain text.
diy-karen
Community Member

in reply to yosholita

Most eBay sellers work very hard to make an honest living. Think about why they tried so hard to get the negative feedback removed. You went to them as their customer. They are happy. Honestly, do you think that they sold you something just to hurt you? On the other hand, you left negative feedbacks just to hurt them, because you didn't follow eBay's advice to resolve your dispute. No offense, eBay cannot become a safe trading place because some people just don't want to be peaceful.

Please use plain text.
pctech463w
Community Member

in reply to yosholita

Something to think about-

You just gave netneutral a free commercial. You could have conveyed your point without mentioning them. This is counterproductive I think. You just gave who knows how many slimeball sellers a great idea on how to keep ripping people off and get away with it.

I've never heard of this service. How does an outside entity get feedback removed? do they have a connection to ebay? Does anyone know how this works?

I work hard to get organic good feedback by giving good descriptions, good photos, and fast shipping. It p*******s me off that someone can just buy their way to good feedback.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to pctech463w

I almost added someone to the BBL but decided not to since they gave me that free reference to netneutrals.

You have reached the end of the Internet, please press any key to continue, any other key to quit, thank you.
Please use plain text.
3931nadia
Community Member

in reply to yosholita

This anything, YOU PAY $100 and they csan removed the feedback left and e-bay can not say a world . Can you imagine all the mobster running away with there junk product and talk about e-bay protection , zreo to none!!  For me it  look like you have NOTHING as a protection on this site!  When you will see next time 100 % feedback on a seller , it might be because the seller BUY BACK his feedback illegaly for a SUM OF $100. !!   Making sence?  What a nice world.  I did loose all my trust against e-bay site , in reality they can offer you

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to *eponymous*
another one for me bock party invitation list
Please use plain text.
falken1976
Community Member

in reply to yosholita
Wow OP, you hate china so much. Do you ask the sellers if what you are going to get is in any way related to china? If you get something that is related to china you leave a negative or a passive aggressive positive. You are a hostile buyer.
Please use plain text.
legal-dreams
Community Member

in reply to yosholita
You should have taken the $150 when you had the opportunity.
Please use plain text.