cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my beloved pigs

I fear that my beloved pig collection, a huge hoard of them that i just listed, wont sell because the only views so far are bots and i cant seem to find my own listing after looking for an hour. Search engine is hiding my listing even from myself. Blah!
Message 1 of 33
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

my beloved pigs

I found it by search with no problem, so now at least someone has seen it that is not a bot. I looked at your items. You have some cool old books. Those horse books are nice. I think the Morgan book is way too cheap. You have them listed under books. Change the category on one of them to Sporting Goods - Outdoor Sports - Equestrienne - Books.  That way the books are in both sections and more people may see them. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 7 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

my beloved pigs

And Jimmy Carter still sucks. His signature aint worth squat and when my aucton ends I will stash the book away and then try and sell it after he pushes up daisys.
Message 2 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

Listings can take up to 24 hours to index.  See what tomorrow brings before you get down.

You might want to add figurines to your title somewhere.  To be honest with you, the description really lacks.

While I know you say all materials - a collector needs more.   Condition?  Also, what's the size range?

Better pictures might help too.  They aren't terrible, but they aren't large enough to allow the zoom feature.  Some are fuzzy.

Me?  I'd break them down into smaller lots. 125 is a lot to buy in one fell swoop.  A reseller might like it, but they need plenty of meat on the bone so won't bid too high.

Good luck!  Oink.

- Suzanne -
Message 3 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

And i passed on a book signed by Barbara Bush today. Could have got it for $2.00. But who would want that  signature? Even after she kicks.

Message 4 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

I will break up the collection just fine. With my 22 just like shoting cans of a fence post.
Message 5 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

Yea I would break them into smaller lots. It would be easier for the porcine accumulator to buy.

Dear God, please help me to be
the person my dog thinks I am.
Message 6 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

I found it by search with no problem, so now at least someone has seen it that is not a bot. I looked at your items. You have some cool old books. Those horse books are nice. I think the Morgan book is way too cheap. You have them listed under books. Change the category on one of them to Sporting Goods - Outdoor Sports - Equestrienne - Books.  That way the books are in both sections and more people may see them. 

Message 7 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

Thank you. Fill your house with lots of books in all the crannys and all the nooks. ( untill the weight of them caves your floor in.)
Message 8 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

Well, you've gotten some views now.  Perhaps that was the intent of the post.

Message 9 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

I don't know why but I find all these posts hilarious! 🙂  They just have that certain ebay flavor you can't get anywhere else.  Thanks for the morning laughs all:) and good luck with the little pig herd.

Message 10 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

@joesoucie22012 wrote:
Thank you. Fill your house with lots of books in all the crannys and all the nooks. ( untill the weight of them caves your floor in.)

In New Orleans it is said that the houses are sinking from all the Mardi Gras beads stored in the attics.

Message 11 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

If  I were you I wouldn't have started off an auction so low.  If you only get one bid would you be satisfied selling a 125 collection for $25.00?  I think I would have been it up with a much higher bin and added a bo.  Just me.

Happy 2018! May this upcoming year be a prosperous one!
Message 12 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

@rednarlenes wrote:

@joesoucie22012 wrote:

In New Orleans it is said that the houses are sinking from all the Mardi Gras beads stored in the attics.

Smiley Very Happy   I thought it was all the skeletons in the closet, but hey beads in the attic work just as well for bringing down the house.

Message 13 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

OMG! Those are so cute. It's on my watch list.
Patricia
eBay member for 25 years
Message 14 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

Are you really sure $9.00 is enough to ship that many pigs (especially if some are fragile)  across the country?

Message 15 of 33
latest reply