cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

leaving ebay as a seller

I have worked for this wonderful company on and off for a few years.  I am 65 years old and have the early signs of lets just say memory loss.  I am also very ill but refuse to take narcotics until it gets closer as I know the effect of them, I have been there before.  I have all of these troll dolls and they are very nice and a new pelt and all of these supplies.  I don't know what to do with them.  Just wanted to explain to you that are listening that Ebay did not fire me.  They have always been gentle with me.  I love their employees more than you will ever know.  This makes me extremely sad.  May the God of you belief be with you and may Peace encompass our world as soon as possible.  

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

leaving ebay as a seller

That was very very kind and unexpected.  However,  I am back and I am not going to go into details.  I need to try and to try hard in every way possible to do the right thing as a seller, buyer and as a human being.  Thank you for your kind words.  I was expecting something entirely different.  Jan

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

leaving ebay as a seller

Have a gentle and peaceful retirement from eBay now, and hope the care you are being given will give you as much comfort and freedom from pain as possible.  I try to stay away from the hard stuff too as much as possible, and most days that is OK to manage. 

Maybe just make up one huge LOT and sell your troll dolls and related accessories/materials that way and simply have that part DONE and off your shoulders.  Take time now to smell the roses. 

Maybe keep in touch with us so we can know how you're doing. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

leaving ebay as a seller

As said, Bunch your Trolls up to sell in a single lot. Sorry to see anyone leave eBay, and Glad it's employees have treated you so kind. I'm always sorry to see older eBayers leave here, for any reason. I want to wish you nothing but the very best in the future. May our father in heaven watch over you, and bless you as you move forward. Prayers your way. Good Luck to you.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

leaving ebay as a seller

WOW!

I never realized Troll Dolls were worth so much.

Back in the 70's I had one hanging from my rear view mirror.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

leaving ebay as a seller

I am so very sorry you are going through this.  

I  hope you find good homes quickly for your trolls.  

A friend of mine always tells me, One day at a time.  Praying that God will be with you to comfort and bless you now and always.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

leaving ebay as a seller

That was very very kind and unexpected.  However,  I am back and I am not going to go into details.  I need to try and to try hard in every way possible to do the right thing as a seller, buyer and as a human being.  Thank you for your kind words.  I was expecting something entirely different.  Jan

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

leaving ebay as a seller

I was supposed to have surgery.  I am on oxygen.  you have gases in your blood and oxy levels.  I needed to get intubated.  My husband was not familiar enough at all with the ebay proceedure to carry on, so i pulled my trolls.  When we arrived on Monday, they would not do my surgery.  My blood gases were too low and my oxy levels were too low.  My internist would not allow it.  He said if I got intubated he was almost certain that I would not come off the breathing machine and at the very best end up in a long term care facility.  

I have a husband, a family, kids, grandkids, 3 cats and a bunch of troll dolls.  I'm just not ready.  So I will carry on as long as God lets me.  Ebay is good to me.  Very very good.  And so are all of you.  I want to thank you so much for caring.  Don't cry for me Argentina.  Chuckle.  I have had a great life.  Please pray for the kids that have no food or shelter and the people that need help so badly.  I am fine.  I just love God so much. I love all He has given us.  I just wish He would spread it out a little more equally.  Take care friend.  Jan

Message 7 of 7
latest reply