Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! New USPS ground advantage shipping service

I’m creating a new listing and I see that eBay has recommended a new shipping service (USPS ground advantage). I looked it up and so if I’m understanding correctly it’s basically a less expensive version of priority mail but it takes longer to get to...

Package arriver damaged

Hi I am new at this never had a package arrive damaged. It looks like a truck ran it over. Can someone please help me of where to start first.

Resolved! Deer Antlers

Where can I find information regarding selling deer antlers? I have a collection of shed antlers collected from my farm and need to know if I can sell them and what are the rules and regulations around that.

Doing business on Ebay is a joke!

Let me write how good is to make a business with ebay :))I had a suspension to sell, the suspension was on my car and it worked all well but it was too stiff for me and I got back to normal OEM susspension.I have listed the susspension for around 800...

Resolved! Late shipment rate

my late shipment rate is 27%. I made 50 sales of seeds to USA. but my last orders to USA had some late shipment issue. after one week items getting delivered with opened package , and they destroyed seed and send the empty package with letter "USA de...

Buyer messages me asking if I can ship international and "change shipping method to USPS." - Scam?

My item is a graded Pokémon card and listed Buy Now ($799) with free shipping, but I did not offer international shipping on it (I am located in the United States). Someone located outside the US messages me with an offer, and asks "is there any chan...

Vouchers.

I have received items with vouchers or gift certificates in the package sent by the seller not by eBay. (Just in the box with the items) Where do you get those or how does that work because I was wondering how or where to get those to send with my it...

stun guns pepper spray personal protection

hello anybody with experience selling stun guns and pepper spray these items have shipping restrictions is there any way to block buyers from restricted states

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

SCAM: BUYER CHANGES ADDRESS, NOW CLAIMS BROKEN PHONE

I wish I stopped by here before I sold my used iPhone on eBay. So I listed a used working iPhone on eBay with good description and lots of photos. A few weeks latter, I get a buyer for the phone on eBay. Once I get a notification from eBay to ship th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 28 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller Bids, Retracts 5 Times, Gets Top Bid, and then Backs Out and Can't Retract Anymore. ??

I'm new to eBay, so I'm not totally sure how the bidding process looks on the buyer's end. But I've been trying to sell a unit that caused a bidding battle between two buyers. One of the buyers kept bidding and then retracting his bid over and over a...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 36 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors