cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cousin stabbing the seller me & owner of consignment item & winning bidder i sold the item to

So get ready for this... I had a lady come up to me with a joan jett t-shirt she wanted me to sell for her, so i did , now i been selling under my cousins account (store account) but had payments of what i listed sent to my paypal (minus 20% that went towards the store and listing fees) and what he listed money went to his paypal,,, this keep things simple  and it sold for 41.00 but while it was being auctioned off my cousin and i had a falling out because he got upset i called him lazy and the store got to embarrassing.. he lived like a slob... so he straight flipped out but whatever he's twisted, So i left the store i helped run for 6 months, so jul 30th the shirt sold 41.00 sent to me but he had the shirt at the store. i recived a message on Aug, 2 that refund was sent. i didnt care, but the owner i was selling the shirt for was asking him whats going on but he's clueless and i sure the winning bidder was asking the same... here comes the kicker.... he relist the shirt on aug 2 for a 3 day auction but now with his paypal to recive the payment shirt sold on aug 5th for 100.00... i didnt care that ment more money for the owner of the shirt under consignment .... she ask him whats going on and he said "  i sold the Joan Jett T-shirt last night for more than tony got for it, so i have some money for you later today i sold it for 55" this messege is what he sent her on aug. the 5th and not only been lied to but still havent recived any money to this day... whew.... i hope that made since for everyone.... now that i got it out its up in the air for what happens, im moving on  

Message 1 of 47
latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

cousin stabbing the seller me & owner of consignment item & winning bidder i sold the item to

Well, that was very tough to read...

I count numerous policy violations on all sides...

If you want to sell on eBay- get your OWN account, it's free.

CHEERS

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 2 of 47
latest reply

There's a classic line for this story: cash me ousside.

Message 3 of 47
latest reply

@pikabo-icu wrote:

CHEERS

I dips me lid to you for being able to decipher the OP.

Where has the stabbed seller's body been hidden & has the cousin been apprehended? 

Message 4 of 47
latest reply

sg51 wrote:

There's a classic line for this story: cash me ousside.

Now that's ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ funny!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 47
latest reply

So what was your questions, or was this thread just a way to get back at your cousin by naming and shaming him on a public board?

I'm not a lawyer, I don't even play one on TV

Blink Blink
Message 6 of 47
latest reply

@pikabo-icu wrote:

CHEERS

1000 helpful votes to you for being able to decipher WHAT exactly happened here. My head is still spinning. All I can tell is that it sounds like OP is/was selling using the cousins account, they had a falling out and a Joan jett shirt was sold multiple times. I don't know when the stabbing occured or who got stabbed and who did the stabbing? And I don't know the status of OP's buyer--are they ok? Did they get stabbed? Are they coming after OP who can't ship the shirt they won????? Did they stab OP? WHO IS STABBING WHO AND WHY???

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 7 of 47
latest reply

"The butler did it in the study, with a candlestick"

Message 8 of 47
latest reply

And did any blood get on the t-shirt with all that stabbing going on?

(maybe that's why the shirt sold for more on the second go-round)

Message 9 of 47
latest reply

Man, for a second - thought I'd accidentally stumbled into the Springer/Maury syndicated forum!

Btw, good to see you active again, Pika! @pikabo-icu

-

Lucas

*still rollin' with the punches*

Message 10 of 47
latest reply

@callahanmagic wrote:

Man, for a second - thought I'd accidentally stumbled into the Springer/Maury syndicated forum!

Btw, good to see you active again, Pika! @pikabo-icu

-

Lucas

*still rollin' with the punches*

Thank you. Nice to see you around too..          waving bear.gif

@*help_no_brakes*     hattip.gif  

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 11 of 47
latest reply

@campesinoplastic2014 wrote:

"The butler did it in the study, with a candlestick"

Holmes, your powers of deduction will never cease to amaze me. 

Shall we now return to our lodgings for a restorative? 

Message 12 of 47
latest reply

I stopped reading at "I was selling under my cousins account".

You need your own account and your cousin (if he knew) should not have let you use it.   Unfortunately, you have no leg to stand on.  This is not good.

Get your own account and don't let anyone use it as there will be serious repercussions.

Message 13 of 47
latest reply

BTW did you know that the butler really did kill Ramesses III of ancient Egypt?  Fasinating story.

I'm not a lawyer, I don't even play one on TV

Blink Blink
Message 14 of 47
latest reply

I have two questions? 

Did the ebay buyer get their Joan Jet t shirt?   And please tell me there are no holes in it from being stabbed.

Message 15 of 47
latest reply