eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Answer
Community Member
buyer has not paid

my buyer has not paid me . it has been seven days. I opened a case. it has been four days since that. what can i do.i would like for her or him to pay me!

Other Answers: 4
Community Member
Answered
in reply to hemachohan

Has it been 4 full days since you opened it? If so close it-they get a strike-you get your FVF's back and are free to relist.

Add them to your BBL too:

http://pages.ebay.com/services/buyandsell/biddermanagement.html

Community Member
Answered
in reply to hemachohan

Make sure that it has been at least 96 hours since you opened the unpaid item case.  You will only see the correct option to use to close the case after this time has passed.  If you close the case early, you will not get your final value fees back and the buyer will not get a UPI strike on their account.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to hemachohan

If your buyer hasn't paid you by now, they're not going to.  Just close the case, get your fees back and relist the item for someone who does want to pay for it.

“To be able to ask a question clearly is two-thirds of the way to getting it answered.” – John Ruskin
nufces09
Community Member
Answered
in reply to hemachohan

be sure to add them to your blocked bidders list so they can not bid on your items again

nufces09 - Mary