Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 18 helpful

selling privileges revoked

My selling privileges were revoked due to issues previously took place. I tried to talk some sense into customer service personnel but no use. They threw the book at me and I wonder what my options are now. They said the decision was final but I reme...

Can a seller sells "services"?

I know this sounds wierd... and perhaps a bit problematic.One of my competitors is selling his "services" on ebay - I know what it sounds like - so I was wondering if this breached ebay rules.So the upshot is that the item you receive is "free" - you...

Resolved! about food

Hello Does it have to be dry when selling food ? . Thanks & Best Regards

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Restricted Account

I wrote to ebay Dear eBay Team,I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere appreciation for the opportunity to conduct business on your esteemed platform. The support and exposure provided by eBay have allowed me...

Haven't received payouts for more than a year!

Anyone else having issues with receiving payouts? I sold a $900+ item and received a message from ebay saying that payout was sent on August 1. Lots of calls with eBay and my bank since then, and it's August 9 now and the amount is still not showing ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Monthly Billing Question

I am getting ready to set up my store and I was just wondering if the monthly charge will be sent on the 1st of each month or on the date that I start the store? I can't seem to find an answer. Thanks!

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cannot Send an Invoice in EBAY Motors

I had a customer purchase two automotive tools that were listed in EBAY motors. He went to checkout and requested an invoice for combined shipping. When I try to send an invoice for the combined shipping all I get is this message..How can I send an i...

rond2_0-1691627286793.png
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Any way to know offer is coming from PLS?

I edited my listings to accept offers and promote at suggested rates at the same time., but really don't want to accept an offer thru PLS, any way to do that? There's no money the way it is. lol

Buyer Having Problem Responding to Offer

Anybody out there today or this week having problems with buyers being able to access their offers from you when you send an offer. Just curious because I got a buyer saying they want to buy but cannot seem to access and make the offer process. I sen...

When listing, Pacific Time vs. Eastern Time

Has anyone noticed that when listing or relisting an item individually, if you want to schedule a specific time, it is Pacific time, but when bulk listing, it is Eastern? Just be careful and check to make sure you choose the correct time.

Promoted Listings Views Plummet on 7/16-7/17

Has anyone else noticed their promoted listings impressions/views plummet starting July 16th-17th? I’ve asked a few other sellers and they’ve noticed the same. I’m wondering if this is a widespread issue.  

EB25D081-72B6-466D-BB88-E944E0815DFA.png

SPENDABLE FUNDS

This "SPENDABLE FUNDS" that keep popping up saying I is got XX to spend. They ain't actually giving me anything is they?? Just offering me an option to spend on FEEBAY as opposed to have that $ sent to my bank. I could not imagine a place as greedy a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors