Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Value of Piranesi prints

    They both measure about 30”x21” the frames are sealed so I don’t have exact measurement.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! USPS destroyed a package, buyer is accusing me of lying and sending empty bag

The title is the TLDR of the situation. I shipped a bag of 33 computer CPUs and the buyer sent me pics of an empty bag in one of USPS' clear apology bags which states their sorting machines destroyed it. The pictures are clear enough that I can read ...

Resolved! ebay html broken for multi-listings using VARIATIONS

Hey eBay dufuses. Do you even code? My customers can not select the item to buy in my multi listings using variations. Before someone asks me what the heck I am talking about, simply click on my listings and try to select an item from down the list. ...

"seller protection" when will ebay protect the seller from being abused by buyers

so.. why is it that a buyer can buy something-destroy it then file a case as "doesnt fit or defective" and ebay does everything to get them the refund and the seller eats the cost of return shipping and then eats the returned damaged item that cant b...

Resolved! Are we sellers paying eBay for a service here? This is so disappointing.

I have been here for over 23 years and besides getting old, I am getting exhausted with eBay and the constant changes that negatively impact so many sellers. I look at the graph below and just ask one question. Why? It appears that many others are po...

promo.jpg

False return and Damage. Filing an Appeal

Hello fellow Ebay Sellers. I sold an electric motor on Ebay to a buyer on June 30th and shipped it out. The buyer received the motor on July 3rd.. The same day the buyer received it, July 3rd, the buyer opens a return request of "Doesn't work or defe...

Touching words from an eBay buyer.

I just received this beautiful message from an eBay buyer. I was so moved that I thought I’d post it here. It’s a bit lengthy but worth the read. Thank you for your beautiful listings. My family lost a 3 generational connection beginning with my Gran...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 16 helpful

Listing not showing up in search

My listing is live and shows up under my active listings. However, when I do a search it doesn't show up. It does show other member views but I suspect there could be more. Any idea why this is happening?Thanks

problem went from bad to worse after talking to Ebay CS and Leads about listings in store

I need someone from Ebay who actually cares about their customers to contact me ASAP This is for Ebay monitors of these boards. I am not getting anywhere with this problem of mine with basic CS and Leads from CS. I need someone from above the Leads t...

do sales work for you?

I haven't run sales in years. I don't remember thinking it was very successful. If they work for you do you have tips? I know I need to work on my prices of single books but I don't see going through them one by one. I generally hope that they will e...

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to cancel an order when Buyer did not pay?

I cannot find the Resolution Center to cancel an order. Does anybody know what has changed, and how to cancel an order for unpaid item?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors