Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Ebay and positive feedback

I have sold on Ebay for years and always have positive feedback (184) but since I haven't sold anything in the past year it says I have 0 positive ratings making it almost impossible to sell anything now. How do others handle this?

returns

How long can a buyer take to return an item after they have received a return shipping label?

Someone is selling my book without my permission

I'm a self-published author and my book is sold exclusively by me or on Amazon. However, I found a seller that is selling new copies of my book here on eBay for over twice the price that they are supposed to be sold for. I've tried to contact the sel...

PROMOTED LISTINGS

Y'all notice.....how conveniently eBay made it so you can't see how much you're paying when you decide on a promoted listing rate? Only the percentage shows. The support agent I mentioned this to claimed "they were reporting the issue". I see it hasn...

User avatar by Scout
  • 21 replies
  • 2 helpful

Tracking

Hi there. Need some help. I have been selling for a year now. I add tracking numbers on all my items but lately it is not updating on the American USPS side. It use to show the whole details from the time send to the time delivered on Ebay. This last...

eBay Removing Old Listings

Does eBay remove listings that have been listed for a certain amount of time without selling? I have had multiple listings just disappear with no notification from eBay, they just vanish. I have 2000+ items listed, but after going thru my entire inve...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can any decipher my most recent feedback?

I understand the first part, but the second part I'm totally lost.And the Chinese part I tried to translate but it also makes no sense.Something about lighting up?The item I sold doesn't light up. Whatever happened to..."Fast shipping. Item as descri...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 15 replies
  • 2 helpful

payoneer account

how to know if payoneer account is linked on ebay

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

permanent restriction

hi.i need help.i am from japan and live in japan.i got permanet restriction suddenly.and i did report all document that ebay asked me. but finally i got this mail. and ebay never reply my message from then.please have a look. and please help me.what ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors