Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

International Shipping

I opted in for the new International Shipping Program, it's been at least 6 months and have not received any orders. We have the best prices domestically on many of our sales ads. Is this normal? - Chuck

Warning!!! Ebay will steal your money if you sell an expensive electronic item.

I sold an expensive aircraft radio on Ebay. It retails for about $9,500. It was used but in near perfect condition. When the buyer received it, he took it apart, removed several expensive internal components and then filed a return with Ebay to send ...

Buyer Received Broken Item; How is the BEST Way to Refund the Buyer?

I shipped a candle and packed it VERY well; however, it was received broken. The buyer provided photos of the broken item and the packaging. It was sent via USPS Priority Mail (I doubt I will get my claim paid). I asked the buyer to retain all packag...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Offer! Yum Money. 🤑🤑

But then you look at the feedback and see this.  Stop making me falsely excited and happy eBay. You are messing with my emotions.

1000004326.jpg

Here's a new Payment Dispute reason for me

This buyer messaged me needing to return the item."To the seller. I need to return this item right away. Its not what I was expecting for a gift. I received it, but it has to go back. Please send me a prepaid label for this item. Then I will get it b...

Potential problem buyer?

I sent a buyer a counteroffer and now I’m wondering if I can block her to prevent her from accepting the offer or do I need to delete the listing in this case? Details: the item is listed for 18.00 free shipping. I sent an offer for 15.00 she counter...

Using Existing Listings Word For Word

It's been discussed in the Forum of course before but as more and more people jump on the platform, basically looking at a couple of YouTube videos and thinking they know what they're doing, it's important to at least call them out when you find some...

User avatar by Scout
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling to my Blocked Country

Hello again,I had a buyer leave me an email that he buys stamps at reasonable prices...and of course I assume he was looking for me to give him a "best offer" on certain items. I don't do best offers.I got back to him...I blocked Ecuador a while back...

Fraudulent buyer using myus.com / 4299 express lane florida

Recently sold an iPhone. Shipped in perfect condition, After it was delivered I received a message from customer saying phone is damaged and i sent a broken phone. Customers english skills were very rough so I traced the address to 4299 express lane ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Fees

Well, I've been selling on Ebay for about 3-4 months now. And each month I am shocked at what Ebay takes in selling costs. For the month of November, I sold $397 worth of items. Between taxes/government fees, Ebay fees (final value), account level fe...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 98 replies
  • 3 helpful

Utilizing Terapeak

Utilizing Terapeak is the first wise choice in finding all aspects of your particular piece. Yes, it is common to search to find the rare and obscure listing and details, but getting a solid overall price and the statistics of when the piece appears ...

Sent Wrong Item to International Buyer - Disaster

I've been selling on Ebay for over 15 years, I sold an international item and sent the wrong item (first time ever). The item is worth 3x the one I was supposed to send. The buyer is from Japan. I tried reaching out multiple times to resolve etc., no...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors