Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 18 helpful

Buyer Cancels Order Why Do I Get A Defect??

Just noticed that I have 3 defects on my seller hub and that I will, most likely according to Ebay, drop from Top Rated to above average. If a seller asks for an order to be cancelled and I oblige by refunding there money I'm wondering how/why I woul...

Ebay's Background Removing Tool Greatly Improved

Maybe I am just late to the party but I don't remember seeing any reference to this subject. I had given up using Ebay's background removing tool long ago as it simply did not work well the vast majority of the time. But fairly recently they made som...

Resolved! vacation settings

I had put my account on vacation due problems at home. Found out need to be from my account later. Can I do another vacation when this one ends?

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trading Assistant in Boystown area of Omaha

I have some computer and electronic items I would like help selling. Some of the items are heavy and will bring a price of $100 or more. I do not have transportation available.Thanks for your interest.

Identical Negative Feedback Left Only 1 Removed

A buyer purchased 3 items spaced apart. On the day that the third item was purchased, buyer states that its illegal for me to mail the items to Texas.... ?? This following a long string of messages demanding that I cancel all 3 orders that night or n...

Buyer having trouble paying for item

Hello. I have a buyer who is trying to pay for an item that I am selling. She is brand new to ebay. The message she received says the following in a bright red box: Alert To help protect your eBay account weswwometimeslimit the amount of items that c...

Increase Sales

I have A unique and Good Idea/suggestion for ebay which is increase sales.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Sold two items, buyer a scammer! eBay not helping!

Hello everyone, I am in need of help and guidance, I sold two high end stereo equipment to the same buyer. He never once complained about the items, never said anything was wrong with them, he purposely waited to file with his credit card to get his ...

How to turn off auction option

I want to sell as buy it now Only. I used to sell on ebay, been gone a while but I don’t remember being forced to auction. On browser the auction toggle button is greyed out. I cant press it. On the app the auction option has a lock next to it, cant ...

Where can I get a good price on storage shelves

Every time I go into a walmart or home depot I’m more interested in the actual shelves than the stuff on them, but they don’t sell them and online they’re a little expensive for me. I don’t want to spend $500 just in shelves. Second hand and thrift s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyers Not Paying

On any given day, I have at least 3-4 people that have made offers, I have accepted and they don't pay. It's getting old. I have the option turned on that requires a buyer to enter CC information when submitting an offer, but it never seems to help. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 29 replies
  • 1 helpful

shipping calculation

Maybe you all have heard this a thousand times before.......I am a newish seller and I sell one item at a time. A couple of years ago the listing template allowed me to easily calculate a shipping cost even though I usually advertise free shipping. I...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors