Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! What happened to the Contact Buyer link?

New sale ready to ship this morning, and when I went to send my customer a thank you/pre-shipment message, the Contact Buyer link is gone. From My eBay/Awaiting Shipment/Item Dropdown. Anyone else experiencing this?

Screen Shot 2023-08-25 at 11.02.21 AM.png

ebay selling fees on taxes

When I sell an item, I notice that ebay takes its 13% fee based off the selling price plus taxes. Why is that?If i sell an item for $100, they should take out $13. But instead, if the buyer pays, say, $10 in taxes, ebay deducts 13% of $110 rather tha...

Am I understanding this right?

So let me get this straight..... if I use Promoted Listings to let's say... "promote a listing", I get to pay a percentage of my total sale to eBay for each and every time a buyer clicks on one of my PL listings and makes a purchase? Yet, at the same...

selling

Ebay has TERRIBLE customer service and even worse policies!! I recently sold a card and the buyer received it, gave me good positive feedback and completed the transaction once he received the card. He even called ebay and told them everything was go...

Resolved! Promoted Listings

I am selling in Art/Prints with 1,750 listings. My last listings quality report said that there were no recommended changes to make and I am 3rd in impressions from more than 22k sellers in this category.I just switched from manual promoted listings ...

HOW DO I SEND AN OFFER TO A BUYER?

I HAVE A BUYER WHO MADE AN OFFER ON A CARD THAT I AM SELLING AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SEND HIM AN OFFER FOR THE AMOUNT THAT HE WANTS TO PAY. IN THE LISTING, IT WAS NOT LISTED AS "MAKE AN OFFER".

New Era “counterfeit”

I had purchased several New Era hats from a retail store. Recently Ebay Vero’d 17 listings out of 78 due to New Era claiming them as “counterfeit” when in fact every single hat has the original New Era price tag under the bill, and the gold sticker o...

Volume pricing not working

For some reason all of a sudden, my volume pricing discounts are not being applied to my customers on their end when they check out. They are visible on the listings, but not being applied for the customer on their end of things. I am tiered of the e...

Is "Cross-Listing" A Terms Of Service Violation On eBay

Dear Friends, Could someone be so kind as to add some color as to whether or not 'cross-listing' using a third party app is an eBay TOS violation? When I was searching through the eBay User Agreement, using the third party cross-posting apps appears ...

Buyer groups

Are buyer groups necessary for an efficient store? What is the use of buyer groups?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors