Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 12 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Page views

I am having a heck of a time trying to encourage page views. My store averages about 70-100 views a day. I have tried promoting listings, I take multiple pictures ( I believe they are good), I use various sites including Terrapeak to establish reason...

Millions of users?

eBay is fast at blocking people, like me, who try to inform others about the illegal activity that eBay supports. But try to get an actual person to talk about how you got scammed for thousands of dollars and you're so out of luck. This tells me that...

eBay let me down

I sold several items recently and USPS employee scanned all my orders wrong. They all showed delivered to the post office where they originated. I obtained a receipt in person that showed proof of delivery, but eBay didn't allow me to provide proof a...

Machinist tool

Machinist tool but I can't seem to identify correctly, I'm not a machinist and had this up on auction for 2 months no action.

8-6-23A Big chuck mill-Lathe w-tool 001A2.jpg

ebay removes "counterfit item" no explanation provided

I've sold over 20 units of the same 30 dollar item in less than 2 days. I bought 30 units of the item and ebay removed my listing the next day for counterfit item policy. I do not understand what motivates this decision. There is no proof whatsoever ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Should I be concerned?

Should I be cautious of a buyer who is feedback score a tad over 100 but set to private and he's asked three questions thus far on my MV listing about how to choose specific variations (ones with a graphic and ones without) and if the prices are all ...

Demoted Seller Level

I Have over 3000 SalesMember since 1999100 % Positive Feedback!Latest Transaction defect rate0.45%4 of 895 transactions Demoted from Above Average to Below Standard?I Think eBay Needs a Check Up From the Neck Up!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help on being double charged for shipping refund

So here is what happened... I sold an item processed the shipping label and then realized the buyer had been grossly over charged for shipping. I cancelled the order. Issued a full refund. Which was processed fine. Relisted the item with correct ship...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Question about Inform act "new" items

sellers who have sold 200 or more new items totaling more than $5,000 during a 12-consecutive-month period over the last 24 months Is "like new" considered... new ?Will that trigger ebay system to send out seller information after 200 sales? Or is "u...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors