Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Merriam-Webster Dictionary Definition for my Khoros Enemies

Apparently, an English word that has been in use since the year 1531 that means "not interfered with" is now unacceptable on this forum. Or maybe, you don't like what I have to say and that was the very best you could come up with to "interfere with"...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Why does Ebay keep asking me to reduce a price over and over again when it does not sell?

I have listed for 24 years now - and this last couple of years have been a disaster with selling. Many times (and my prices are probably the lowest of anyone) I list an item and it does not sell - so Ebay tells me to reduce it by 1.00 or 2.00 or 3.00...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 30 replies
  • 9 helpful

Tracking Number spoof- does Ebay care about its sellers?

Tracking Number Spoof Does Ebay Protect the Sellers?To the Ebay Selling Community,I have been a member and seller on Ebay since July 2001. I have over 4800 sales and 99+% positive feedback.I sold a collectible vintage item in January 2021 for over $7...

• 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! non payment

Why do supposed buyers purchase an item and then never send payment? Is this some type of scam?

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

sending me to collections? are you kidding me ebay??

first you run me through the ringer for 3 weeks as a seller trying to get my phone number verified (finnally gave up and stopped selling on ebay because you have NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT! ) now i turn around and start getting emails that i am being sent t...

The ominous eBay "Algorithm". Fact or Fiction?

I see quite a few references to the eBay "algorithm" but I haven't seen any evidence that one actually exists. Does the algorithm exist? How does the algorithm manifest? Is the algorithm room with us right now? Ok, last question was meant to be light...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 56 replies
  • 2 helpful

Cancelling Re-listing on Auction Item

I do not see an option to cancel the re-listing of an auction item. An old forum suggestion mentioned clicking "Sell Similar" but there is no option there. I am a new user and the item will be relisted 8 times. My only option has been to end the auct...

Here's a New One!

I sell tiny amounts of food additive chemicals (citric acid, sodium citrate, dendritic salt, etc.)... like maybe $20 - $50 worth every month and my profit is negligeable. It's just something I started that goes along with my main business. Every now ...

Why am I doing this again???

I sold 5 items last week for 92.23... eBay fees plus taxes collected were 59.17 which left me with a net of 33.06... I charged 4.90 for shipping for each item: 4.90 x 5 = 24.50.With postage backed out (33.06 - 24.50) that left me with a total of 8.56...

Resolved! Sellers beware in eBay

Sold an item with plenty of pics including it working and discribed it accurately. I have a "no return" policy on all my listings but due to eBay's "money back garantee" policy, which I was never notified about, I was forced to refund the item and pa...

• 114 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Do not rely on ANY protection from Ebay if you are a seller.

Many complaints about this already. I have been using Ebay a long time and had a few problems over that time. Ebay almost always side with the buyer even when they are clearly wrong or lying. My latest was only a small amount but it was a large item ...

Question

I recently uploaded a book to sell and now I can’t see where it’s at

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors