Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Top Takeaways

Any Top Takeaways from ebay open, signed up virtually, but having a difficult time finding the time to go!

promoted listings standard

For the past couple days, my very consistent sales have fallen off a cliff. Almost every sale has been return customers. When I search for my own listings by keyword... NONE of my promoted listings (virtually all that I list) show in search results. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Counterfeit Policy Item(s) Removal Appeal?

I’m a long time 15+ year, top rated, 100% feedback eBay seller. I sell Polo Ralph Lauren products new with tags all sourced directly from Polo Ralph Lauren stores. ebay has removed my listings due to their “counterfeit policy”. How do get in touch wi...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Fall Seller Update

Heads up! Griff hinted pretty strongly in the podcast today that we'd be getting a Fall Update tomorrow....and it looks like it's already live in Australia. https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/eBay-Announcements/Aussie-Seller-News-September-2023-See-the...

My Good Til Cancelled items are ending and vanisshing. Not relisting Just Gone

A large number of my Good Til Cancelled items that renew today are vanishing. They end and do not relist. Don't show in unsold and cannot bring them up using the EBAY item ID number in either active or completed. They are just vanishing. Hundreds of ...

• 16 replies
  • 3 helpful

Charging Transaction fees on SALES TAX COLLECTED FROM Customers!!!

Hi, I am an Accountant and sometimes I post items in Ebay for items I don't need. I sold Brand New Marc Jacobs bags, and diamond earrings that I never used- but I saw that EBAY charged me 15% transaction fees on Sales Tax. In the first place - SALES ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Im clueless as to why buyer gave item back....

Ok community I don't know what to think about this.On sept.3, a buyer in NY paid $105 for an item. I shipped it out on the 5th, and it was delivered on the 8th. Fast forward to sept.29th. I get a familiar looking, unexpected fedex package with direct...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does Ebay Remit Sales Tax to the States Quarterly?

I am trying to figure out how often Ebay remits the payment to the states. I started selling in August (I am in Oklahoma) and to date, there hasn't been a payment made to my state Sales Tax office. With September coming to a close, I'll need to file ...

eBay Open 2023!!

Attention, all eBay sellers! Registration is now live for eBay Open 2023 It’s time to soar at the largest seller event of the year—happening September 26–29. Get ready to connect, learn, and celebrate with the seller community, both virtually and in ...

open2023.jpg

Coupons

Do you have to have a store in order to create a promo coupon code? If not how? I know I can send them a private offer. I’d love to have something a bit more seamless though. TYIA

eBay SCAMMED me for 1550$

This is maybe one of my final days on eBay. Currently i have so bad experience, that i cant even imagine how this can happen on marketplace like eBay. We sold product to our customer for 1550$, with DHL shipping included in price. For bigger values, ...

I’m done with selling on eBay

You take good photos and list your USED item accurately only for the scamming buyers to turn round and say it’s not been described properly. They try to trash your reputation because they have buyers remorse and just want their money back. You end up...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 26 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors