Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

incandescent bulbs

I understand that they are no longer sold. . My question is about halogen projector bulbs used in projectors and medical light sources. I have had some of these removed, and others seem to be okay. It could be that the category was wrong on the ones ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Why Does eBay Hide The Listing Of Top Rated Plus Sellers

I am going over my listings trying to figure out why my impressions and sales have fallen off a cliff since last Thursday’s Routine Maintenance. Searching for one of my items with the first 4 words of the title brought back 5 listings. On the side, i...

Resolved! EBAY AUTHENTICITY GURANTEE FRAUD

Hello I recently sold a early marked Tiffany 14k old mine cut diamond broach (missing 1 diamond) it was my first order I’ve done with authenticity guaranteed I had no fears as I already had the piece authenticated by jewelry stores near me who didn’t...

Immediate payment required with best offer

Hey all,About a month ago I had a new buyer with 0 feedback make an offer. It said that they had signed up for Immediate Payment required when they make offers. Sure enough as soon as I accepted the offer within minutes I received notification that p...

Received Lawsuit M999 Warning for trademark infringement. Please help!

Hello,Im a long time ebay seller based in Europe.I have received this message from ebay:--------------------------------------------------------------------MC999 rc-parts: Urgent information about your eBay accountHello ,BIGFOOT 4X4, INC. has filed a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Reset Timer on Auction

I guess nobody bids on anything on eBay anymore. Everybody seems to want to wait until the last three seconds. eBay needs to do away with that and start a five minute rule like other auction sites do.. Its really unfair for sellers as well as buyers ...

A funny story to share...

I thought I would share something funny that I came upon this morning...so this morning I was on my other store and so for curiosity I typed in my other store name, which is the one I'm on now and I see atlasesattic santa votive candle holder, so I'm...

Am I being scammed by a buyer?

I shipped an item in perfect condition. It is a pewter statue (a very soft metal). The item was completely encased in bubble wrap and secure inside packaging. After several weeks the buyer contacted me saying the item arrived damaged with a small den...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer refusing to pay after refund issued and tracking proves item was received.

I've been selling on Ebay for 17 years with 47,000 positive feedback transactions and rarely have a problem with buyers. Recently I sold an item for $8.88 and after a couple of weeks the buyer said the item was not received. Without hesitation I issu...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors