Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

It's September 2023 - Are you prepping for the Christmas rush? Plans for the next 4-6 weeks?

September, I'm told, is the start of Christmas Prep for sellers, and the start of Bargain Planning for buyers. I've never really had Christmas gift type items - maybe a few a couple years back - but I still like to hear what plans others have to get ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 58 replies
  • 5 helpful

Buyer used a re-shipping service and shipped out of the country now is trying to return item. Help

On my listed i specifically had only sell to person in the United States selected. Buyer shipped to a re shipping service that then sent the item to Europe. Now buyer is claiming the item doesn’t match description. It does. Called eBay and they say t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 38 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer Returned Broken Product. He Modified It Then Broke It. Of Course, Ebay did the Wrong Thing!

I sold a Figuarts Iron Man Figure Used complete in a box, the hips were loose. The same day it arrived, the buyer said it was broken. I checked it before I sent it, nothing was broken. Two thoughts were, 'he exchanged it and sending me the broken one...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Search Sucks

I was searching for “for parts not working” items to buy, fix, and resell. Every single time I have to scroll down through about 50 sponsored results unrelated to my criteria before I get to the actual results that don’t even match my filter. How doe...

Help Understanding Ridiculously High Priced Items

A friend recently asked me to help them sell some of their "rare" Beanie Babies. We looked at completed/sold items to gage the prices. There were some as high as $40,000 that didn't sell but some that sold with Best Offer Accepted that were listed at...

Buyer returned their older non working product back

Buyer returned their older non working product back to us. I reported the buyer and said they returned their non working stuff back to us. The buyer must have called in to ask why they weren't refunded yet, I got an email this morning saying a case h...

Buyer Can't Use Discount Code or Discount not showing UK sites

I've been trying to give a potential buyer a 20% off discount. They are in the UK using Ebay UK. For some reason the code I gave them cannot be applied. I tried it myself on another account and I too encountered the same problem. I also set up an aut...

Resolved! 1099 Question yet again

Before everyone's heads explodes on this topic with yet another question, I am registered as a business for many years and file all my earning with my local, state of PA and federal taxes. So this isn't about not reporting as I file all my schedule C...

Selling on Ebay

Key information: I've never cashed out of ebay, I keep all my funds on ebay from sales. Today, i have to make my first refund. It's asking me to pay with my debit card to refund the buyer. That makes no sense. It says i don't have enough funds to ref...

Sales Going Down

I was doing OK, Considering everything, Sales were coming in on a consistent basis, Now I suddenly find myself without a sale in 7 days, & They want me to renew my store,These times are more than frustrating!, Did they break something again?

The DSA and the home-based business seller

The following text is from the FAQ's about the Digital Services Act. If you’re registered as a business seller on eBay and have listings eligible for purchase by EU buyers, then you’ll have to provide your business information. Starting in early 2024...

User avatar by Guide
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Are holiday postcards selling slowing down?

I sell mainly holiday, non-Halloween and anthropomorphic animals European postcards, because I'm in Europe and it is what I find. Since late August that my sales have slowed down by a lot, so much so that I' now accepting offers at prices I wouldn't ...

Resolved! Confused about ebay 1099k form

I got a message asking for my tax id number or full social security number because my sales exceeded $1200. I've never had this request before. I looked up what it is and it's mainly for small business owners. I don't consider myself that, I just sel...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors