Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 14 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! Discount on my items not shown in search list results

When I search my items that presently have a "15% of on 2 or more" sale going the red banner doesnt show in search results. I look at other listings and I see them but mine hasnt shown them in search results in over 5 years. any ideas as to why this ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Elephant leather allowed to be sold on eBay?

I'm helping my family sell off a bunch of my grampa's collectables and one of his collections were high end western boots. Some of them are made of genuine elephant leather; is that allowed to be sold on eBay? The boots were made by Lucchese back in ...

Can't post on eBay Motors--or resist

It's been over a week now and I am dead in the water. eBay has been very unhelpful- you would think I was asking them for money. No listings--no business--no support--no good

Item not received

Hi.please help me refund the card < Topps Merlin Heritage 98 Vivianne Miedema Autograph /10> I bought on May 1st.cost including shipping fee is 238 Euro.I did not receive the card, so please refund the money.with respects.Sevak

Issues with Bids and not Receiving Payment

I posted an item that an international profile bid on with 1 review. The bid closed and I sent a courtesy reminder to the payer to pay, but they have not responded. I'm concerned that this is a bot. Has anyone been able to reach an ebay customer serv...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free Shipping Option not available for my new listing

I have listed thousand of items over the years but the listing I am trying to post today won't show the free shipping option. What is different? I don't think that I am doing anything different than usual.Appreciate your input.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers Feedback

What’s the fastest way to ask for feedback from past buyers that have not commented on their purchase from me?

Payouts are Blocked

My account was blocked for payouts, eBay want me to open a business account, but I can’t do it now because I’m Ukrainian and in the Ukrainian army now. I'm selling my old collection and surplus uniforms. Where can I go for help in unlocking my accoun...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Saved Standard Script for listings

What happened to the option to ‘insert a saved standard script’ when creating a listing for an item? I sell sports cards and I had a carefully thought out and standard script that I dropped into the description box that explained how I package the ca...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors