Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Selling an item

I put my first item on Ebay and it was suggested that I start the bid at $.99 which I did. Someone bought the item and is bullying me to sell it at that price. I have contacted Ebay on the chat line and the representative said that I can cancel the s...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 45 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do all carriers do this?

I've only been selling on this platform for a couple of months now. But something I've noticed recently is that USPS keeps on sending me emails saying that I underpaid for my packages. I always check my weight and measurements before sending and roun...

Not just another day!

I wonder if anyone is gonna sell merchandise related to the "Solar Eclipse" tomorrow.I'm in San Francisco and peak time is 9:20 AM for us in the city to see it.Next one will be the year 2039.

Service Metrics

Anyone have had good results removing defects due to discrepancy with returns etc due to incorrect return category choosen or buyer never returned? I am getting an additional service charge and I am not seeing the same amount of returns vs what the p...

Resolved! Covid 19 tests

Hi, Just wondering if covid 19 tests are allowed to be listed on ebay. Thanks.

Not able to list items - Receive error message

I've been inactive for a number of years, but trying to post some items for sell. It keeps saying "we've encountered an error on our end, please try later"I never had any issues with my account, and simply stopped listing.

Out of Stock after Restock??

Hi! I have 2 similar problems. I sold 1 tee : 386166770888EVERYTHING went out of stock.My option to keep listing active even if Out Of Stock is enabled. I replenished my stocks through file exchange and when I go to revise listing it says I have 163 ...

I've tried everything I know for months, and sales are a joke

I've tried everything I know for months, and sales are a joke. I call C.S. and it may help for getting a few sales but Ebay just does not seem to be worth the time I seem to be wasting. I've ended older listings than sell as 'sell similar', and done ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors