Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Ebay Selling Fees are Unreasonable

I lost too much money from a recent sale because of seller fees, which are unreasonable. I got back half a much as the item I sold is worth, and it was brand new in box. I was greatly disappointed in what I received after they deducted fees from my s...

High Not as Described SCAM by Ebay

Top Rated Seller here. Just got notice that I have a "very high not as described" count and that I'll be hit with extra fees. Went into the count with a text support person. SURPRISE - feebay counts damaged in mail as not as described. So, as seller,...

Negative Feedback

Hi , I am having some issues with feedback. I have asked Ebay to remove them, but I never get a response. One was from someone stating there is a crack in the item she received, and it was not disclosed. It was Clearly disclosed in the title and desc...

Disappearing Listings

We've noticed in the past a listing or two would disappear from our Active Listings, and not be Ended or Unsold, but simply vanish, and we'd have to find the item and retake photographs and recreate the listing from scratch. Annoying, but we didn't t...

Do I report items I used and sold as a loss?

If I use an item for a few months and then sell it for a lower price, do I still state my original purchase price as a deduction? I would have a net profit, but I do sell a lot of used stuff which would add up as losses if I count my purchase price a...

Advertising added to my Item ruins chance for a sale!

I havbe a very good, very popular Ham Radio hand held radio for sale. Past sales of this radio are in the $300 to $400 range. I had it listed for $400 and lowered it to $350 and now to $325. Ebay has added a bunch of advertised items to my page with ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Store missing " featured items" display.

Noticed this morning that in my store the "featured items" display is now missing. But yet featured categories is still there and quite large.

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay asked me for my medical information

I have been on Ebay since they pretty much started. I am far from being a big seller, but I do love selling on here. I was hospitalized and couldnt put my account on some kind of hold or cancel any auctions until I was back home. I had 4 auctions tha...

Sales Taxes to Texas??

Yesterday, Monday, April 26, 2021, one of my auctions was won by a buyer with a delivery address in Texas. I am in California. The item was a 24-year-old sewing pattern for a lady's casual dress that was in good unused condition. The category was Cra...

Why do buyers cut it out?

Here is a copy of exactly what the PDF shows the buyer for the return label postage when I upload it to them. Sensitive info blacked out. I use Pirateship.You see at the bottom of the label I have the Return ID for the package so I can easily and qui...

return.jpg

Auction listings not appearing in search for 24 hours?

I've noticed that lately my auctions don't show up in the search engine for long periods of time but this is getting a little absurd. An entire day has gone by and my listing does not exist. 0 views. No way to find it under search. I also paid $2.50 ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors