Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 18 helpful

Blocked forever, how can I solve the problem?

Good afternoon, I received a message that I was blocked forever, if the goods were sent on time, track codes were provided. Is it ebay that cares so much about sellers or how can this be understoodHow much effort I put in, congratulations arrived her...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraudulent buyer scammed by business for a few thousand

I own a small business that sells mostly electronics. We had a buyer saying that a ton of items he purchased were not as described 40 days after delivery. While we did not accept returns, I accepted 14 returns from the same buyer after 40 days as a c...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 36 replies
  • 1 helpful

Bud cancelations

Why does eBay allow bid retractions for entered wrong amount but does not make buyer enter new amount? They have told us many times they will suggest this but I guess ut is to hard.

Resolved! Sales on eBay down??

Are sales on eBay down right now ? my sales have been way down the last week or so.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! How to see a Buyers feedback ?

Hello- Having a issue where I can't look up someone's feedback history. With the new Format in the message Board, It doesn't show the persons feedback #. Before it showed their feedback # and when I clicked on it, I could look them up. When I go thru...

Resolved! International shipping hubs

Hi there, can anyone explain what exactly happens at the ebay international shipping hubs when they receive an item (assuming they all have standardised processes)? Does ebay simply slap on a new shipping label over the new one and send it off withou...

Search results sure are frustrating

I have an engine listed on eBay. Getting ready to list another and thought I'd just use my existing and "sell similar".So a ran a basic search. Model, Size, Engine. Filter to Used. Filter High to Low. Not there.Filter Nearest 1st. Not there.Tried aga...

Where is Buyer's Zip code on a Best Offer?

I usually ship free, so knowing the buyer's Zip Code with a Best Offer is important in deciding whether to accept the offer. In the past the buyer's Zip Code was included with the offer, now it's not and I don't see anyway easy to find it. Any sugges...

User avatar by Visionary
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Volume pricing and best offers?

Does anyone know if I accept offers on multiple items from a buyer, does Ebay also apply the volume pricing discount on top of that? I'm concerned about accepting low offers and then the buyer gets an additional discount on top of that.I would greatl...

Ebay no longer shipping to UK?

Just had a buyer wanting to know how much to ship to the UK...I scratched my head as all the settings are correct and went and checked the listing and it is gone! Not on the ship to list not on the no ship list.....now I know it is still there with p...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors