Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Sheila@ebay HEAR MY PLEAS (#2)

1. I went to list in Auction (a luxury item) and wanted to add "reserve" price, but a pop up box stated there was a $5 charge -- BEFORE IT SOLD!!!! why????? So let me understand. BEFORE the item sells, just for the privilege of doing reserve you snat...

Selling items by "Random"

Selling video games as a "mystery box" or in random lots of 1 or 100. Recently, a listing of mine was removed for being a game of chance, as I offered a random NES game for about $6 + shipping. I also had 13 other listings for random video games incl...

Issue with account

Anyone can help? I have not been able to list item for over a year .each time i try to list item it says encountered problem on our end try later .i cant find a customer service to help.anyone? Plz

User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to track cost of inventory for income tax.

Hi looking for some guidance on best way to track cost of inventory for income tax purpose. Is their a way to post the the cost of an item, then when it's sold it would merge with eBay's selling cost to give you a net profit after all cost?

Resolved! My GREAT experience with Ebay courtesy Alexis at Ebay Shipping

I just wanted to say a big "THANK YOU" to Alexis at Ebay Shipping. I had a problem with Ebay shipping that I just couldn't figure out (UPS refund on a lost package claim). So, I posted my problem and just got a lot of comments but nothing exactly hel...

Resolved! Logo change did not appear everywhere?

On another ID I changed my store Logo. The new one appears correctly on the store page, in listings, but is still the old logo on my Feedback Profile page. Is there a second place I missed changing it?

User avatar by Visionary
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay pays out

So far this happened twice this week for me.One time was a buyer filed an INR and tracking said "No Secure Location". Buyer refuses to schedule a redelivery and then when it came available to claim, he says too much work to go get it. He asked ebay t...

Buyer did not recognize transaction claim filed with CC - buyer claims fraud on his end

Hi - I know this topic has been beaten down on this message board, but here's my twist: The buyer admits that he ordered and received the item, but that SOMEONE ELSE filed the claim (fraudulently) with his CC company. I am willing to give the benefit...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! GSP Not Working for France

Hello, Any idea why the GSP would not ship to certain areas of France? I was looking to add my own international shipping method but it says I'd need to opt-out of GSP.Is this correct? Thank you for the feedback. Best Regards, William

Resolved! Buyer opens return request for refund due to damage but not my item and my item still in transit.

Looking for veteran sellers help/advice on this one. What else should I do or just wait it out? I received a return request for refund due to damaged in shipment 9-3, but the buyer's photo of the damaged item uploaded within the request is not even c...

Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 18-33-47 Return Detail.png

Shipping Cost on Ebay

I listed an item that I have 4 of and a buyer bought all 4. The listing did not show "Lot of 4". When going to create shipping label from ebay I noticed the amount for shipping that was paid was approx 1/2 the cost of what it cost to purchase the eba...

Listings ?

It is no wonder my items don't get any views . I search with key words and my listing does not even show up.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors