Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Sports card authenticity guarantee

When you sell a sports card that requires an authenticity guarantee is it also checked for condition grading as well as authenticity? Does eBay charge you for this service at auctions end or later?

"Authenticator" returned valid items

What is the deal with the "Authenticators"? I had valid, name brand items purchased from the store with corresponding documentation returned to me that were returned with the reason: "Unable to Authenticate". And the response: "We can't share why bec...

Vacation Mode

I will be leaving town, and someone suggested that I put my store on vacation mode. Can I still post while on vacation mode from somewhere else?Can I break it up if I can get someone to ship for me? I will be gone for a week in a half and if I vacati...

any one else ....

having problems loading items?Trying to re-list several items and finished changing description box, and when I pressed submit, received error message. Now I can't get anything to work.

Will you be attending ebay Open next week?

I'll be attending the virtual event. I have very low expectations as far as any new announcements (and wonder if they are going to work some of the Fall Seller Update announcements into the event). But as long as I can come away with even one useful ...

Ebay in Mexico is charging illegally 20% of ISR tax

This is for the Mexican sellers: if your name or last name has an "Ñ" or an accent (latin symbols) . You are most probably paying 20% of ISR because your information does not match with your tax information. The only way to change the information at ...

Buyer message saying didn't receive package shows same time stamp as delivery scan

Yep. Got a message this morning claiming buyer didn't get the package despite the delivery scan. Says they got a handful of pkgs but not mine. I immediately looked at tracking and the delivery scan timestamp shows up as within 1-2 minutes of buyer's ...

How do you open an unpaid case?

The link Ebay provides to open an unpaid case takes you directly to cancelling the order. I don't want to cancel the order!! I want to open a case against a buyer who refused to pay for an auction

IS THIS A SCAM OR LEGIT UPCOMING POWERSELLER CHANGES BY EBAY?

Dear awlAs a PowerSeller, you’re one of eBay’s most trusted and valued sellers. While the PowerSeller program is part of eBay’s heritage and has provided a meaningful badge for sellers, it now exists alongside eBay’s Top Rated Seller program. Because...

Bid Cancellations

It seems that some buyers feel they can place a high bid on an auction while fishing around for similar auctions, place other bids, then cancel their original bid, which leaves the first seller high and dry.This has happened to me, and their reason f...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors