Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Cancel all international eBay orders

Just had an international eBay sell even though I don’t sell international. I packaged the item $80 bucks plus 18 in shipping. The item was flagged as not exportable for some unknown reason. eBay refunded the buyer and the item is lost in space. I’m ...

Resolved! Listing not showing after 24 hours

Hello, I have seen that many listings are being indexed for up to 24 hours, but it is still now showing up on search results nor on my profile page after 35 hours. I have not made any recent revisions. I contacted support and they said my listing was...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Flawed Jewelry Authentication Program..xray machines not accurate

So let's continue talking about the jewelry authentication program and how flawed it is. Here is another story to tell. I sold a vintage 18k gold ruby diamond elephant ring that failed inspection because it X-ray tested at 17.3k, the elephant tested ...

thumbnail-68.jpeg thumbnail-67.jpeg thumbnail-65.jpeg thumbnail-70.jpeg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

This is BEYOND ridiculous eBay! You have buried my listings with 11 rows of promoted items!!!

My listings are buried with eBay promoted listings. 11 rows of 5 items for every listing. That's 55 other peoples listings that are being advertised on my listings.In order to see what your potential buyers see DO NOT sign in…. Do a general search fo...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 79 replies
  • 15 helpful

Ebay sucks

Zero customer relations all AI. Don't use Ebay

Selling a business fax machine trouble

Hello, I sold a business fax machine and the buyer wants to return it. It was working as it should when I packed it up and shipped it. The buyer says its defective but in there pictures included in the return request it shows that they did not even s...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to sell two items from separate listings to one buyer with discount and combined shipping

I am very confused on how to sell 2 different items to one buyer. A buyer contacted me and asked for a discount if he bought 2 different items. He also asked for combined shipping. I agreed and told him what the discount would be. He put the items in...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Received a VERO violation today over stock photos that I have written permission to use

I received a eBay VERO claim today and a take down of my listing originated from a brand's enforcement agency apparently in Italy going under the domain convey.it that I was using a stock photo that violated their ip rights. I actually have written p...

Counterfeit Item Policy errors on eBay's part

For the second time in a week I've listed an item which eBay has removed claiming Counterfeit Item Policy was violated. Both were t-shirts. I suspect the first item was flagged because we originally purchased the shirt from the Miami Shirt Company mo...

Resolved! Curious if anyone thinks ebay "improvements" justify a fee hike this year? Reflect on past year....

Obviously absolutely nobody like when fees go up....... but when simultaneously the product and the customer services goes down..... it makes no sense. Has anyone seen any actual improvements to the site this year?.... not just changes but actual imp...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 222 replies
  • 37 helpful

What are the most selling items/trending items?

So it seems that everyone talk about trending "items" but no one is actually able to tell you what those are. Mostly they mention phone accessories, but not everyone is running their business based on that alone specially with the competition and pri...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors