Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 15 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Seller closes their account

After a week of experiencing a runaround in sending my item, it said it was finally sent. I ask for a tracking number and get no response. Then I find they sent it to the wrong address. So I ask for a refund and the seller deletes their account. Did ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Social connection with Facebook fails and hangs

Using eBay new Social link to connect to facebook failed. Using my Facebook profile, I created a company page. I customized it. All good.I connected with Social Link to Facebook, and signed in.I was forced to switch to the main user, and the process ...

Resolved! I have no sale

Longest time i spent with eBay but there's is not good response what should I do please suggest.

Buyer stopped payment on sale

Sold $1500 item on June 27, 2023. Have proof item was delivered/received. Buyer then claimed the item was "not as described" and according to EBay, he had his bank stop payment. EBay said they couldn't do anything about it but they knew it was a scam...

Resolved! International buyers using Ubuy warehouse in Kentucky to buy but I don't sell internationally

I just had this happen. A buyer is registered in the UK but was able to buy my product even though I don't sell or ship overseas. The address is Ubuy in Kentucky though. I really don't have an issue with it except that Ebay charged me an additional a...

Buyer never sent return

I’m pretty new to eBay. I sent a buyer the wrong item. Once he got it and let me know if the mistake, he opened a claim for a refund. I immediately accepted the refund and purchased a shipping label through eBay. The buyer for sure got the label beca...

I've been banned!

Well, restricted for a day, from listing items, due to policy violation.Wanted to know what I did. 20+ years and ever been restricted so I asked.The answer I got?I would like to inform you that due to increase in request of policy updates, reports on...

My Listing Removed As Counterfeit

I am not sure why, but, my listing for a new bottle of Chanel No 5 was removed immediately after I listed it. I got a message from EBay saying it was counterfeit.Now I have looked and there are many other sellers selling that same product. What is th...

Nothing important - just an unusual observation.

Another member posted a question on 11/2/19 (yes, 2019 - 4 years ago). I responded on 11/3/19. The LAST posting to that thread was 11/3/2019. 4 years ago. My answer just got clicked as helpful. From 4 years ago.

eBay tax totals WAY higher than actual sales

I all but quit selling early on in 2022, with only a dozen or so minor sales all year.I get the 1099K from eBay and they have a total of $15k in total sales for one account?Even with adding in shipping, my totals are no where near that. Considering t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors