Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

CAN I COPY ANOTHER SELLER'S LISTING WITH VARIATIONS???

I'm looking into creating a listing with hundreds of variations. This is specifically for sets of sports cards which have a defined number of cards, players, and attributes. When I try to copy an existing listing with these variations already made (p...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can not print out invoices or packing slips from drop down menu.

This morning I went to print out packing slips/invoices from the drop down menu for overnight sales and I get this message"Unable to load due to system error.Please close the page and try again."I have tried reloading the page and I even tried a diff...

Home page changes.

One suggestion I'd make while they're fiddling around with this (in Q4 - of COURSE), would be to change the "items you've viewed recently" to be able to be cleared individually, not all or nothing. Sometimes I have stuff on there I'd like to keep on ...

Inventory - Taxes

this is my first year running an ebay store and i have a question about inventory going into the new year (from 2021 to 2022). So basically i have purchased a lot of inventory through out 2021 and did not sell it all. Does the price that i paid for t...

VERY LONG Item Sold Email Delays

Is anybody else recently experiencing extremely long delays between when an item sells and when they get the email notification? I just started noticing this yesterday. Yesterday it would be 30 - 45 minutes delay and the sales last night were 3+ hour...

Buyer gets 3 weeks to return my item!

I usually have a 30 day return policy my items. Never had a return. I just got a notice for a return and the reason was "ordered by mistake". (Which really means buyer remorse.) But the kicker is that the buyer gets 3 weeks to return my item. I shipp...

• 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Returns for "Changed my mind"

Really getting sick of processing returns for this. What a colossal waste of resources and funds for all involved.

• 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Offers

When I send an offer and the recipients don’t respond, how long does the offer stand? I have been waiting for a response from a potential buyer but they have not accepted or declined. Now I have several other buyers watching my item and I would like ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just wanted to say Thank you!

Good Morning Ladies and Gents. I just wanted to say thank you for your support and friendship. You are amazing peoples. (yes that is you too.) Thank you for being here!

no views and slower sales this past month

i've noticed that in the last 35 days my sales are down about 42%. I understand that the economy is still getting worse and prices are still slightly rising but in the last 35 days my sales and views are down huge! I sell auto parts and i would avera...

Resolved! Should I put a disclaimer in my listing that includes a film book containing partial nudity?

Good morning! As part of a media bundle, I am planning on listing various items about the 1995 NC-17 film, "Showgirls." One is a photo book titled "Showgirls - Portrait of a Film" (Please see below photo). However, there is an issue I want to make su...

s-l500.jpg

Seeking VeRO advice. Anyone ever fight a VeRO takedown and win?

So after 3 weeks the company who had ebay take down my listing admits they were wrong and sent me this email after my latest inquiry: "I have sent another email to ebay to reinstate your listing and remove any negative marks against you. " The listin...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

Blocked forever, how can I solve the problem?

Good afternoon, I received a message that I was blocked forever, if the goods were sent on time, track codes were provided. Is it ebay that cares so much about sellers or how can this be understoodHow much effort I put in, congratulations arrived her...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors