Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Restriction of eBay account

Hi eBay restricted my account for no reason, they’re asking for documents and invoices for the items that I listed, since I was buying all my item through eBay I was able to send that to them, but some items was my personal items and I have no receip...

Resolved! Accidentally promoted one of my listings

I was just making some revisions to a listing and I accidentally hit the “promote” option a few minutes ago. If I remove the listing right now will eBay still charge me? Or is that only if it sells?

Lee Law email

I received an email from ebay that i violated vero policy for otterbox cases that i had listed so they took them down. That is perfectly fine, i was unaware of it, wont ever list them again. About a week later i recieve an email from Michael claiming...

Buyer not responding or paying

I stayed in my auction for payment to be made within 24 hours of auction end. They have not paid and will not respond. The winning bidder has 0 feedback. Can I cancel the ended auction and relist?

Cost of goods

How could I determine my cost of goods sold. I don't have receipts, most items I sell are autographed which I obtained myself and are @ 20 years old or more. Also how do I account for the time I spent waiting on celebrities? Appreciate the help.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! high item not as described

Every month I receive a very high not as described rating. Would it be possible for me to see the items? My seller lever is top rated plus with trans defect rate of .09%. My return rate is 3.36% however I always resolve and provide complete refund. I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer return with missing parts….

Hii sold pair of Moissanite earrings and 10 days later buyer file return and say she just didn’t like it…I received the earrings back just 20 minutes a go and original 14k earring back is missing and she replace with metal backing not even gold or si...

Relisting everything I have listed?

I've been selling on eBay for years now. I listed some things years ago. One here and one there, ect. and honestly, have lost track of some of them. I just sold something and I can't find it. I completely forgot I even had this piece. Some items I wa...

Complain about customer service rep

I just hang up the phone , with a woman supposedly named Mary, which I don’t believe to be her true name, who was extremely rude to me.she refused to look into my case, kept interrupting my sentences and at the end, said she would just sit there quit...

New view page design

On desktop I have been put back in the "experiment" of the view page design. None of the issues that were there months ago have been fixed. The left side of the page and the right side are not synchronized when scrolling.There are STILL 2 rows of oth...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors