Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Arranging items in an eBay store

In the "Store Category" guidelines, they say "think like a buyer", and then proceed to implement something that is nearly useless to buyers. Imagine walking into a grocery store and seeing the shelves laid out price "low to high" or "best match", whe...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Diversify or focus on one category?

So this is probably a dumb question but... I'm a new seller and trying to figure out life here on EBAY. I'm trying to decide how to best optimize my work. Is it better to diversify or focus on one category? I mostly sell household things like dishes ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay International Shipping Program

Hello, Friday my sales began to tank - after looking more into it, because I began to receive numerous emails from international buyers asking for quotes I found out the following: - I was migrated to eBay international shipping - I had to turn off a...

Monies on hold

Do you realize how much many can hold for 32 even though you successfully shipped and received glowing feedback with high interest rates ebay is using our money for freeThat is illegal even though they placed it in the policy you signed when you join...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Phishing Scheme

So I am pretty sure I just sent my item to a person who was scamming. Did I just lose my item and all the money for it? What do I do now?

Am I BEING SCAMMED AS A NEW SELLER ON EBAY... NEED HELP -

I have been with ebay for 20 years... sold a couple items in the past.. recently been on a rampage to sell off all my gaming consoles... finally had someone buy it now for an old modded RAR ps2 for 500 dollars... I have had a pretty good eye for scam...

Ebay deleting listings more and more

ha sanyone else noticed that the rude nut jobs on the removal team are deleting listings for almost no reason now? I have been selling a lawn care tool for a while and they suddenly deleted it. I called and tehy said it was banned in Europe 10 years ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 3 helpful

Buyers get away with anything?

I had an item up for sale at $180.A buyer offered $140, and I said Ok why not, decided to accept the offer.Everything I list on eBay are marked not returnable.It would be fine to ask me as many questions as you can, and I will be honest with every si...

Resolved! No SALES

My store has not sold a single item for the past one month.And my sales are very low.Due to the situvation in my country i sell products with very short profit margin.i cant sell for less than this because of my country's postage rate very high.Pleas...

Selling to a country that was not in included list

Hello,So I created a listing and limited the postage to Europe with the appropriate value. But a buyer from Puerto Rico said he doesn't mind paying extra for the shipping to get it there, I have now updated my listing with the right shipping value so...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors