Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 13 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! Buyer wants an item to be put on hold for 9 days before paying for it

A buyer wants me, the seller, to hold an item she wants to buy for the 9 days until she can pay for it. Right off the top, I don't think that is a good idea. What are the additional fees if I end the listing and then re-list it in 9 days? Also, what ...

Resolved! Nearly 30% in Fee's. Is that correct?

When a sale has a 12.9% Fee plus 30¢. For an item that sold for $30 the total Fees amounted to $4.48 or nearly 15%. (Actually 14.9%). Add 15% to that for a Promoted Listing and now we have 30% in Fees. Is that correct?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 25 replies
  • 1 helpful

Fall Update Category Changes Pushed To 2024

Just a heads up everyone - the category changes announced in the Fall Update that were supposed to be effective on October 24 have been pushed out to early 2024! There was an announcement made today in the UK boards.https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/An...

ebaycategorychange2023.jpg

Need Help in Retrieving A Listing

I need help in retrieving the complete listing for an item I sold back in June of this year. I am unable to bring up that information. I have searched by item number and description but nothing comes up in advanced search. Thanks.

(sell one like) this button gone

any one else having problems with the sell one like this button not being on an item page just below the pictures ? I have always used it and today for some reason it just vanished ?????

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Let's see how much evidence we can come up with for return fraud.

We're getting hit yet again with return fraud issues. Nothing new, but this will be a record $1040 return for us and so if we can fight it we will. Anyone want to make bets on whether or not eBay cares? I'm betting it won't make a difference, but at ...

.35 cent charge for revising a current live listing

I go in to revise(update/edit) a listing, to change the shipping cost, and I get a .35 cent charge for revising a current live listing. It just started today. I called eBay, and the Rep. said that I will now be charged, for any edits???....is this ha...

Did i get scammed?

Sold an old toy to an international buyer. After several weeks i got a refund request about the item beeing late and ebay refunded the buyer. But when i checked the tracking a couple of days later it said that it has arrived at the buyer. I did still...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Where do I find the Advanced listing form?

I no longer see an option to switch back to the listing form I've always used--I think it's called Advanced, or maybe Business. The so-called "simple" form is time-consuming and frustrating. How do I get back to the old listing form? Thanks!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

What Happened to Traffic?

I can deal with the ebb and flow in sales. It’s always been hot then cold then hot then cold, ad infinitum But the last two months there has not only been a brutal drop in sales, but traffic has dried up as well. In September I noticed my traffic had...

How do you check the status of Ebay Standard Envelopes (ESUS)

These things are useless. If the Post Office doesn't update them at the point of final delivery, than they just say "In Transit". So, technically, they are not delivered, and the buyer can claim he/she never received it. What is the point of "trackin...

setting up a store

im stuck on setting up the banner......do i have to use Vista????? i have tried everything

Most Marked as Helpful Authors