Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 18 helpful

Holiday Cheer

If everyone would find an item to sell with 100% of the sale going toThe Shriners Hospital for Children It would be a great Holiday season gift of giving.It's just a thought Thank You for your time

ebay TV ads!

Whether you like them or not, it's good to see the marketplace doing a Holiday Marketing campaign! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5D04TFRTbA&list=PLwu9gSmfQdCK6-lMzv4B8r5jQC0Ev3EmG&index=5 OOPS! Sorry, this is etsy, not ebay. I guess we might have ...

Does eBay advertise?

In the discussion of why sales are so slow, I’d like to ask anyone if they ever see eBay advertise. On television, on YouTube, on streaming services, etc. I know the economy is bad right now, but I think it would be helpful if eBay would advertise. I...

Need Advice on Issuing Coupons Please

I checked old posts but need some current advice. I sell an eclectic mix of Levis, Dishes, Flatware and housewares. I’m considering issuing 10 or 15% off coupons after a buyer makes a purchase. - Do the coupons work well? easy for the buyer? - Looks ...

Best Offer Item

Listed and sold a "Best Offer" item. However, I accidentally hit" Buyer Paid". Immediately received "Ship It Now" message from eBay. What is the best method to contact the buyer and try to get them to paid for the item. Thanks

Why does Ebay not stand behind their sellers?

I shipped an item on time. It was lost by US Post Office. Buyer contacted me, and I immediately refunded her, no questions asked. She left me a negative feedback. I called Ebay and they basically said "tuff", and would do nothing to help. Previous to...

How to delete the unsolds in seller hub?

My unsolds have been getting inadvertently relisted as duplicates because I can't see how to delete the unsolds that are already active. Can you please explain how to delete these unsold items?

Resolved! Ebay misled me - the buyer never paid

I sold a quite rare video game (eBay item number 174478179421) to the buyer, but haven't been paid. I don't have any hope of receiving my money, I just want to warn fellow eBay users not to trust in somebody only because he or she has a lot of positi...

Resolved! Selling High Priced Items

I have had 65 of my items sold and my feedback score is 47. I realize you shouldn't be selling anything online that you can't afford to lose, but that aside, I was wondering... Typically, it's smarter to not sell higher priced items when you start ou...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 4 helpful

When are you going to leave things alone!

This is getting ridiculous I have been on here 27years and EVERYDAY it is another issue!The shopping carts does not work right for buyers or sellers(I have 80 documented cases so far from buyers)it costs sellers sales as well as ebay fees....walked o...

Sales Down?

Instead of Your sales are down. Look at your item's sales.If you have been selling many 5lb cannon balls and now you are not? Check to see if 5lb cannon balls are still selling. (by viewing sold listings).That will tell you if it's your cannon balls,...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors