Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 17 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

FINAL STRAW PART TWO!!

Now they are actually asking me to send an offer on the Very Item that got Buried!, I stopped promoting it, So I assume now they would like to get it sold so They can at least get their 2%, The same 2% that wasn't Good enough before!,

See price on checkout?

I was looking at a item tonight and noticed the price was not shown.You had to click on "checkout" to see the price.I've seen this before on other venues but never on ebay.Is this something new?

Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 1.24.18 AM.png Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 1.25.45 AM.png
User avatar by Superstar
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! What to do re Paid int'l sale, New account, Then unregistered

I made an international sale with a zero feedback buyer in Sweden who opened their eBay account today 11.02.23. The order is telling me to leave feedback, but then it doesn't allow it, saying I already left feedback for that order even tho I didn't b...

items damaged during shipping

I shipped an item in a custom styroform container in a box in another box and yet the ceramic item broke.Obviously i have to refund monies to the buyer. Is there any recourse for me with USPS?

Authentication Dept

I sold my Tiffany ring and wasn’t aware that there was this procedure. I understand it’s to protect the seller and the buyer but they have exceeded the timeframe that I was given on Wednesday. The ring arrived at the authentication department at 10 a...

Cannot List an item once photos have been uploaded

I am having a problem with my home PC and Firefox. when creating a new listing, if I don't upload a photo and click "LIST" i get the normal error that at least one photo needs to be posted. But If i add a photo. any photo, the "List it" button no lon...

Unjust Listings removal

In the last month EBay has removed approximately 23 of my Fear of God Essentials Hoodies for being counterfiet. When it first begain I called and was told what to do to , so I made a better description and posted a copy of my receipts. They continued...

Listing showing in my store and not showing in my active

There is one listing in my store which can't be deleted and same item is not showing in my active listings. Yesterday when i tried to list it, some error occured and when i was done, listing was saved as draft. So i went into draft and published my l...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay does NOT value sellers anymore - We are getting screwed on returns

3 times in the last 10 days I have had returns marked as "Item not as described" when it the item was EXACTLY as described. The most recent item was listed as "For Parts/Not working". I described the item, its condition and advised I do NOT know what...

• 25 replies
  • 6 helpful

Edison hung up on me

In the middle of the conversation. There wasn't even a beep to indicate a hang up. There was no heated debate or anything either. Just a conversation about a return.

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors