Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 15 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Sellerbration

So, it's the 22nd of September and I never received my "swag box". I signed up in early July. Anyone get theirs yet?

Where's my money?

I sold an item for $110, the buyer paid $15, and ebay wants me to ship it. When do I get my other $85? This is the fourth time ebay has done this to me. This site just keeps getting worse.

Microdeposits

Like a thousand other sellers have asked, where do we verify them (do not tell me to find the fabled “banner”) and why is EBay so intent on disrupting its sellers?

will ebay make me wait 48 hours again? please say no

I initially assigned a WF checking account to receive payouts. It was verified via microdeposits and the process went smoothly if no time consuming, but all was good and right in the world. A couple months later I had grown quite wearied by the **ble...

EIS Package INR

This is a bit of an odd situation. I sent a package via EIS in September and according to parcelsapp tracking (with the ESUS tracking info) it was delivered to the UK on September 14. I received a message from the buyer today saying his package has "...

Resolved! Struggling to cancel an order

It seems impossible to cancel an order. Unfortunately, the experience as a seller (and buyer) on eBay is close to a nightmare. As a seller, I have tried to cancel an order to get the "Your refund did not go through because we could not verify your pa...

My inventory is unavailable

I recently encountered an issue with eBay where my account was restricted for three days, even though I believed the restriction was unjustified. I contacted their customer service, but unfortunaately, they couldn't provide a resolution and advised m...

Not able to Invoice or message a buyer

I sold an item via Best Offer on Monday morning, and I am unable to send the customer an invoice, and when I try to message them I get this message "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again later." They are a new user, less than a month old, with...

Sri Lankan Sellers

Just noticed this AM that there are quite a few pages here that are almost entirely composed of questions (or answers) from Sri Lankan sellers. Someone had suggested facetiously that a Board be dedicated entirely to them because of the sheer volume o...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 35 replies
  • 11 helpful

I would like your thoughts on this seller.

I bought 20 half dollars . It was a stock photo. The seller never sent them so I filed an ebay never shipped and asked for my money back. Instead he reshipped them and I didn't know it. Now he says he didn't know I wanted my money back. He has done t...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Searching for an item

I have been selling on Ebay for over 20 years. I have some items that are just not selling, but yet I am the lowest price. I do a search for the item and a lot of other stuff pops up creating 2-4 hundred items, but they are not the exact item I searc...

How to receive payment

I sold an item...want the payment sent to my bank account. I added the information on My Ebay but it isnt sending to the buyer. What should I do?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors