Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 18 helpful

Not 1 sale all weekend??

It is crazy for 4th quarter. But, not 1 sale all weekend for us. Almost 1000 listings and no sales and no offers. What is going on? We were hoping for more, especially for the holidays.Anyone else?

Revising a listing

Last week, after realizing that some of my listings still showed first class shipping after I thought I'd changed them to ground advantage, I decided to bulk edit all listings to GA. There were several listings for which I wasn't able to revise becau...

Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 2.10.20 PM.png Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 2.10.47 PM.png

Resolved! seller level below average

I have 100 percent positive feed back and now im showing below average in seller hub, they say its because of shipping issues , i ship myself at post office and get a tracking and many time post office doesn't scan or i dont put tracking in on time.

DELETED

DELETED DELETED DELETED

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Upgrade? It was not possible to generate the label. We could not book a collection ... carrier

I'm trying to book Royal Mail pickup and 48 hour small parcel delivery (Now called 'shoe box' sized). It stopped working after the eBay 'upgrade' integrating Evri, DPD, Yodel into the delivery options list. The previous system worked fine for 12+ mon...

How do you refund a buyer for a partial return?

Buyer buys 2 hats.Starts a return for one of them.As I recall once a return has been started you lose the ability to issue a partial refund, it's all or nothing.When I receive the hat back, is ebay going to make me refund the entire amount for both h...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Same O Same O

It really is the same thing I've mention before. i put Peyote Bird Pendant in the search box and got 3 pages to look through. Mine was not there. I search 3 different times. If you don't pay the extra, it looks like you don't get to be seen. I've tri...

• 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can I Stop a refund happening?

My buyer claimed the item he received was faulty and demanded a refund. Reluctantly I agreed and actioned the refund. Two hours later he opened a dispute with eBay who found in my favour and said I didn't have to refund anything. But I'd already done...

ELIMINATION OF TRADING CARD BOXES/PACKS BREAKS

I hear EBay is finally banning the scammers who have been running trading card breaks. They say you have to be on some sort of preapproved list to be able to offer such auctions. Why the heck doesn't EBay just ban them ALL. They are promoting gamblin...

• 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

International shipping

Shipped an order through eBay international shipping. Tracking shows available for pickup in Carol Stream Illinois. My customer is in France and messages me every day inquiring about the package. He is now freaking out because it shows ready for pick...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors