Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Ring light

Hi everyone,Now that the weather is getting gloomy I need some help with lighting. Does anyone use a ring light for taking pictures of clothes? Just wondering how well they work. Thanks

Old feedback

I sold some things in the early 2000s and now and then over the years. I want to start selling again now that I am working part time. All my prior feedback is archived and shows the number but not if it was positive or negative. I worked hard for my ...

Resolved! Shipping Cost

I just received an order for 6 items, However the shipping cost is crazy, I need to refund the customer once I pack the order, But I'm worried ebay will charge me the full amount & not the amount after refund

Trouble Listing

I have been trying to list items all morning and when I get to the BUY IT NOW section all I get is the Auction button, WHY WHY WHY?

Resolved! I've been gone for a while but I'm going to jump back in.

So the first item I listed was a PS4 with a controller and a game, and of course, my first sale was a non-paying Ebayer. I have relisted that item and have been watching many videos on listing, shipping, and how to avoid these basic mistakes in the f...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

Blocking a buyer after they receive item

Hey y’all - looking for input on this situation. I had a buyer with an item that was delayed in arriving by 4 days ($435) item. I proactively offered him a $40 discount for the delay. He was ok at first but then less than a day later flipped out dema...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Negative feedback

I submitted negative feedback to a seller several days ago, why hasn't it posted yet?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

The height of AI-generated absurdity

From a current listing: " With its iconic design and reliable functionality, this [blank] model is sure to impress. Its brand and model are the highly sought-after [blank] ... a must-have for any collection..... The computer shows a blank screen and ...

New 2023 Tax Burden

There is a new tax bill trying to be passed to lower the reporting threshold from $20,000 to $600 with no transaction minimum. This will undoubtedly hurt a lot of sellers and many other businesses as well. How do you feel about this new tax burden?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors