Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 12 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Trouble Creating a Listing

I've been doing eBay selling for over 10 years and never had this type of problem. The problem I have today is when I create the listing and try to post the listing it flips me back to the Create listing page and tells me to add shipping cost. I trie...

listing help

how do i create a template where i explain i will refund without a return on each listing

selling a pair of shoes that are different sizes

I got a pair of leather tennis shoes at an estate sale. Didn't bring my readers... one shoe is a size 10 and the other is a size 8. I know that some people need only one shoe but not sure how to sell these. Suggestions?TIA

5 Month Old Sale - Customer Says Item Defective

Hi all. I was just contacted by a customer who bought a $720 electronic item from me exactly 5 months ago. This is what he sent me:---------------------------Good morning. I purchased this item from you in June. Unfortunately it sat for a few months ...

It kind of takes the wind out of your sails.

It gets discouraging when you have several hundred of an item - none of which are the exact same & you want to post them individually. Maybe try auctions. You check sold listings & see quite a few (200?) sold over the last few days. However, you chec...

Trading assistant needed near Albany GA

Hi I'm looking for a trading assistant in the Albany, Georgia area. Lots of old books and old postcards. Thanks for any advice!@southern_picking @thecuriosityshops @nanasnook1

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I got scammed by a buyer and ebay didn't back me up.

The customer gave me an address that was not recognized by usps. It was returned as no such address. I stupidly tried to help her out and sent it twice. She seemed very nice and normal then. It was listed as nsa by usps again, but this time it didn't...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Something's NOT RIGHT with ebay search!

Scenario. Lets say that a buyer has come to ebay to look for a gift for a friend that collects Native American Kachina dolls. They type in NATIVE AMERICAN in the main search. 4,300+ results for native american appear. Then in the catagories on the L ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! Shill Bidding accusation

I received a message from ebay that reads as follows: "We noticed some unusual bidding activity and wanted to let you know that using another account to inflate an item’s price or popularity (known as shill bidding) isn’t allowed on eBay. This includ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 89 replies
  • 3 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors