Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 15 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Anyone else having issues with "sell similar"

Is anyone else having issues with "sell similar"? I have tried numerous times and every time I get the eBay "log-in" page, then it takes me to the eBay home page. I can never get past those pages!

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Any update as to why drafts' disappearing?.

This is the second time I have had 30 plus drafts deleted. I reported to the 'message taker' at ebay and a ticket number issued and advised I would receive update within 3 days. Anyone ever received an update when reporting a problem> The person I sp...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vero products?

HiI have very old Walt Disney vhs videotapes.I know that eBay has copyrights that apparently belong to BRAND NEW that should not be uploaded.Am I allowed on eBay to upload very old video tapes with the Walt Disney brand?Of course, the condition of th...

Yet another feedback thread

So, I sell an item and it takes two days to get it packaged and shipped. The buyer doesn't try to contact me but proceeds to leave negative feedback.Here's the best part. They send a message at 10am. I don't get home from work until after 4 so I go t...

Leaving bad feedback for buyer

Recently sold an item that was sealed new in the box. Shipped out the weight was 40lbs. It only takes 2 days to arrive and buyer messages me right away saying it is missing one of the main parts so i approve a return. Item is sent back but sits at a ...

shipping labels

I recently switched from free shipping to calculated shipping where the customer pays the shipping----if the customer is paying for the shipping why am i being charged for ebay shipping labels on my paypal credit card ?????????----------i am losing m...

I'm done selling stuff on eBay.

Today eBay just permanently restricted my account from selling, due to a buyer trying to scam me by claiming that I sent them an empty box. I provided all my evidence, a photo of my items in the packaging, my shipping invoice indicating the tracking ...

EBAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

EBAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO SCAMS SELLERS I SOLD 3 THERMOSTATS WIRED REMOTE THE BUYER CLAIMED HE DID NOT RECEIVE THEM I TOLD HIM THE PACKAGE GOT TO YOU HOME AND IT SAYS IT WAS HAND DELIVERED HE SAID NO NOT TRUE THE WE WENT ON FIN...

Resolved! Can a buyer claim item damaged and return a different or damaged item?

Hello, On my listing I post multiple pictures, angles, and lighting. I am no professional card grader but use my best judgment and state again on my listing review card before buying. I also state that I do not accept returns, however since I ship in...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 25 replies
  • 2 helpful

Does eBay withhold shipping fee from new seller

hello I am a new seller. I am wanting to ship A somewhat large item that is estimated to cost around $50 to ship. I was just curious do they withhold that money that is used to ship the item out and if they do does that money have to come out of your...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors