Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Service Metrics include defects for returns specifically closed by buyer?! Extra fees now?

We received an eBay message titled: "You had high item not as described rates..." So I followed the link to 'Download Report' and can see eBay is counting 6 returns that were closed by the buyer because the buyer realized, after the fact, they had op...

Scam

I feel this buyer the buyer from Texas and s scamming me 

Recover a listing

I purchased a used camera in 2022 and forgot the details about it's functional condition. when I try to view the listing through my purchase history eBay says the listing (384887149302) has been removed

Resolved! Feedback

This is not important but it bugs me. The last several days my feedback is all mixed up and not in order as received. Feedback from over a year ago appears first. I keep going in under sort and filter and changing it but it will not stay that way. Wh...

Hey, Community Team! When will agenda for the Holiday Seller Check In be posted?

devon@ebay The Winter/Holiday Seller Check In is scheduled for Thursday Nov 16th. The notice says: "Join us for the last Seller Check-In of the year....The event *agenda will be published three weeks prior to the event date. Check back for more detai...

Charges for outstanding shipping label costs

Can someone help me? A friend sent me a page she found in her ebay account somewhere. She doesn't know how she got there. It was a list with auction ID#s then Details and under details it said Charges for outstanding shipping label costs. I don't und...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Orders awaiting shipment report only showing one line item per order

At some point in the past week or so, the orders awaiting shipment report stopped showing all of the line items in each order, and now only shows a single line item, regardless of the number of items in the order. Even if I run a report for all order...

User avatar by Guide
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Coins

I've been collecting for a few years now and have a very "pretty collection". Id like to start selling but don't know the best site to do it on

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping shipments on official holidays and late shipping

Hi I ship within 2 business days. I sold an item on November 1 that eBay told me the item should ship on November 3, but November 3 is a Friday and only Friday is a public holiday in my country. I thought that eBay automatically determined holidays i...

IMG_٢٠٢٣١١٠٢_٢٠١٤٢٨.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors