Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Feedback Profile Page Messed Up

Hi - For some reason I went on my computer to my Feedback page which normally shows me the most recent feedback first - but this morning it was all messed up showing the past year etc no order at all- I looked all over to see how to fix it and I dont...

Return address

My shipping labels have my old address and I have removed that address from my account and added my current address. My labels still have the old address please help!! Thank you!!

Selling and purchase shipping labels

I haven’t sold on eBay in years . So I have a multiple buyer and he wanted me to hold all items he’s buying until finished a which is in a 8 day period. I told him of course I would do that and before bidding he asked if I have discount on multiple p...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Feedback

How do others handle feedback? If you sell an item, do you give immediate feedback? Or do you wait for the buyer to confirm that they are happy with the item? Like a handshake. I know it doesn't really matter as buyers can only receive "positive" fee...

I find ebay highly discriminating

I am in the sutuation that a buyer asked for a refund stating the item is damage as The reason but than stating that actually the item does not fit her. Ebay blocked my funds straigh away but one agent told me that of course is ubfair that the buyer ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer demanding compensation for shipping damage repairs (valid), after other accomodations offered

First time seller here, feeling foolish!Recently sold a refurbished item that was 'not working' upon arrival. Buyer also did not have the proper equipment to use it so I offered additional support because I care about what I sell and the hobby. I tho...

can't edit listings

When I try to end a listing the whole screen goes gray and I can't do anything. Is this happening to others?

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay policies are becoming a joke!

in messages buyer starts saying that a brand new item had missing pieces, then proceeds to say he has two just like it, if your a seller you know those are huge red flags.. i simply blocked him, he the proceeds to open a return (arrived damaged) im f...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors