Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 14 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! e bay mail There are items awaiting your feedback

Helloebay sent me a message sayingThere are items awaiting your feedbackIt happened to me one day that I signed everyone and then one signed me negative.Am I required to sign before the buyer signs for me?Do I have to sign yes or yes?Will it affect m...

New Glitches?

Glitch #1. Anybody having trouble with eBay shipping labels today? All of my labels were scanned at the post office shortly after dropping them off. I then get a notice that they were all scanned "Delivered to a PO Box"?? Now I'm getting messages fro...

Resolved! I need to vent!

Two issues in 2 days. One buyer tells me she received the wrong color but she wants to keep it anyway. Told her to return it. I asked for proof of wrong color which she doesn't send but she just gives me a poor review anyway. Grrr.The second item was...

This is getting very old

Last Thursday made a sale then fri sat and sun I made sales where the buyer immediately wanted to cancel of course funds come out of available funds so now I wait til Tuesday to recieve any funds from Thursday nope. Monday I get a hold on all payment...

The process of account restrictions are completely asanine

My Account has been restricted for over a month because I did not provide a tracking number for an item sold. The item has been refunded. I cannot provide this tracking information. The mc011 notice tells me to respond to the messages telling me to p...

monies

is it just me ( I don't sell in large amounts) but it appears that ebay is taking more monies out and I am making less....secondly, I must of missed the changing of this postage stuff but there isn't any more first class? I have been a member for so ...

promoted listing

I want to allow to my account the promoted listing standard to promote my listing on eBay as my account is sleeping in selling and I can't to force it and sell...

Combined shipping

My customers have not been able to request an invoice for combined shipping for over a year. Has anyone else had this problem? I have contacted ebay support many times with no resolution. Thanks Randy

Most Marked as Helpful Authors