Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 18 helpful

Unknown item sale

I did not get any notifications about an item being sold and I am a week late on shipping and delivery. I've contacted the buyer about the issue. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Collectible Beer Cans

I have many very old beer cans that I would like to sell. Every time I put one on, eBay flags it over alcohol. Even though these cans are very old and contain no beer. How do I go about posting them?

Downgrading Rating@ links to members

I received an order from a customer the night before I had scheduled major surgery. I told him his order could not ship for a week and he replied that was fine. His order shipped and was received by him as promised. No complaints. This was all in off...

How many 'Unsold', and 'Drafts' does eBay allow?

How many 'Unsold', and 'Drafts' does eBay allow?I'm aware of the unsold 90-day limit, and the drafts 75-day limit...what I'm asking is the NUMBER of listings for each, unsold and drafts limit.I've done a Google and eBay forum search, and every post j...

Cant list the item

Hi I cant list my items to your Ebays it said go to message . i dont know where and how to doPlease, instruct me to list the itemThanks

Where have all the sales gone ?

I have over 185 listing going on EBAY. Last week I received $10 and still had to pay 2 shipping charges out of it.This week I'll be receiving $0.00, the good news is I don't have to pay any shipping. EBAY reminds me of a Label company I use to buy fr...

eBay 2023 tax year 1099-K to implement IRS change

Announcement: eBay to return to $20k and 200 for majority of sellers' 1099-K reports. https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/IRS-announces-another-delay-of-the-600-reporting-threshold-for/ba-p/34153125 In some excellent news for millions of eBay...

Awful negative feedback from a scam buyer

Hi, I want share my experience that just happened last week. So, there is this buyer that purchased a jersey from me and then he tried to return it saying it was counterfeit, I’ve been collecting soccer jerseys for over 14 years and selling for almos...

What adversely impacts your seller account more?

Multiple negative feedbacks or multiple cancellations?I am forced into doing one or the other here with a potential sale I just made - a seller is demanding I combine shipping when it's not my policy.

Received negative feedback but it's not true

I lost my house due to a foreclosure about 6 months ago I had no pg&e for 3 months. Ebay puts my money on hold and I didn't any money to ship the items I sold so a fee buyers left me negative feedback. After I sold my house I had the money to ship th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 42 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay search question

So im looking for a fuel cap on Ebay. I put the part # AM142833 in the Ebay search bar. It came up with 64 results. But only 3 were a fuel cap with that part #. The other 61 results were NOT a fuel cap and they did NOT have the part # AM142833 anywhe...

Selling on ebay.de as local pick up only not in Germany

How do I set it up so that the item I have listed is for local pickup only to my country?I have set it to "Only Pickup"Set the location, it even states it correctly in the listing, BUT when searching, it will only show up if the searcher has Germany ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors