Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Fraudulent buyer

Negative feedback from Fraudulent buyer "they took my money did not ship and now i am told it is on back order till january 23 poor company to do buissness with" (his spelling not mine) First off the order was tracked and delivered, second I sell use...

you do not have required permission to sell in this category.

It looks like there's a problem with this listing. To maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places limits on the number of categories sellers can list in. Currently, you do not have required permission to sell in this category. Anyone found solut...

Resolved! Are we allowed to discuss glitches and technical issues with other sellers?

Everytime I want to find out from other sellers their experineces and solutions , my thread is being moved to different board away from everyone else’s view? It seems Ebay wants us to stop exchanging viewpoints esoecially related to technical issuest...

Negative Feedback

Customer bought an item Nov 1. Got item, moved to Argentina (Item was shipped to Miami) December 6th, contacts me saying item is broken. Wants a replacement for item, of their choosing. I told them to start a return but I wouldn't be refunding return...

Sell For Me Ebay

I have tried to no avail to find a service that will sell everything I have for the last few years. I am in need of a trustworthy vetted service that I can send my items to and in return receive payment when sold. I googled this and Ebay had somethin...

how to get refund from buyer

Shipped an item that got hung up in mail ,buyer wanted refund so I refunded and the next day he received it and he msg me he would refund and leave + feedback but never happened. how should i proceed, thank you

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Disappointed in Authenticity Guarantee Program

I have previously had great success with this program for both selling and buying until just recently. I sold an Authentic Watch (which by the way had been previously authenticated by an industry expert) that was marked unable to be authenticated by ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sold item disappeared

Hello, I received a message from a buyer wanting shipping status on a particular order. Within the message, it looks like the posted item was marked as "sold" but on my end i did not receive any notifications and the item is not on awaiting payment, ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

My auctions do not seem to be getting views

I have sold for many years. Just recently started back. Feel like I am missing something since my auctions just don't seem to be getting views. Is there a way to #items or something?

Security code

I wanted to upload my items to sell and now I am waiting for the security code. Checked my phone number - which is correct - and no calls or messages are blocked. How do I have to proceed?

Lesson learned on the hard way, don't be lazy.

Many years ago I received a fishy negative feedback, smelled like a shakedown effort, so I started to look into the buyer and learned, he had a history of hitting sellers with negatives suspiciously frequently. I guess some sellers asked for revision...

User avatar by Scout
  • 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

Feedback comment's baffling display of willful ignorance

Because this comment came with a positive mark I'm not angry or even irritated, just ..... troubled(?) by not only the ignorance itself but the explicit invitation for anyone reading to observe it - "see photo". And no I don't think she's a non-U.S. ...

Screen Shot 2023-12-05 at 2.50.37 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-12-05 at 3.19.39 PM.png
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 56 replies
  • 11 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors