Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

International Fees = Fraud - No Transparency

I sold a camera on eBay. It was NOT listed for international sale. The buyer's shipping address is in the United States... and they purchased it using a Buy It Now option. I was charged an international fee because the BUYER has a registered address ...

Buyer returned empty box

Sold an expensive item. Once buyer received it claimed pieces that were pictured in my listing were missing. I offered to pay for the replacement pieces to be sent to him and he refused. He said if I refund $85 he would keep it. (Missing pieces were ...

Improved page view!

I see this new page view on both of my member id's. (Top 1/3 of page below.) Hope this is a change for all because it is such an improvement. Less clutter, focus stays on listing I clicked the page for, and bigger thumbnails. No more squinting!!

Web capture_4-6-2023_134841_www.ebay.com.jpeg

Banner Adds?

When I log into my eBay account, The 1st page I see has a HUGE Banner add across the top of the page.And under it, I see a bunch of my "recently viewed" items.The question is about that big banner add? I can arrow right a few times and see a differen...

Cosmetic Item Removed for Being Used - IT WAS NEW!

I had a brand new cosmetic item removed for being in violation of Ebay policy. Ebay said they removed it for being used. This item was brand new in the box - listed as being new and pictures showed it was never used. I know I can't relist it because ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Oui playboy magazine 1969

Under what category do I list 1969 Oui playboy magazine September issue to preclude violating eBay practices? I do not see adult, mature content, platform. This magazine is men interest, akin to playboy.

I got dem ol' Neutral Feedback blues again, mama.

Buyer left me neutral feedback, but stated in their description of their experience nothing but a positive, noting: "Will buy from again!" Seems odd and I'm not really going to do anything about it. I just thanked the buyer in a reply and I'll move o...

Resolved! Issue with international shipping

I had sold my macbook, and it was getting shipped to China, via the international shipping service. The buyer messaged me saying that the laptop was getting returned to me, by the shipping company. Ebay ended up refunding him his money but, I have ye...

Tracking .jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Out $830 Because Of Return Label Fraud

Hoping someone might have some advice for me. I sold my former iPhone in early November. The buyer received it and claimed there was damage. I sent the return label and awaited the phone. They wouldn’t respond to messages and it took nearly a week bu...

IMG_2367.jpeg IMG_2365.jpeg IMG_2362.jpeg

Resolved! 1099k

I have a question I chatted with an agent form eBay who advised I wouldn’t receive a tax form since the transaction was cancelled? He advised me to just visit my sold page items and delete the transaction? My sold items said $600 and since I removed ...

LEAVING EBAY AFTER OVER 20 YEARS SELLING

I am closing my ebay account after over 20 years of seling, the new format of selling is crazy,the good old school buyer are no longer there, ebay sides with the buyer in any dispute,sellers are treated like criminals in any dispute.i remember the gr...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 15 replies
  • 6 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors