Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

reporting buyers

Does ebay actually investigate buyers that the seller reports ? I've had a buyer return a item that they damaged and is wanting a full refund. I've reported the buyer and have heard nothing.

How and what do you charge to sell for someone else?

Somebody asked me if I could sell some things for him, I'm not sure if I'm going to bother but was wondering what would I charge him? He said he would "pay me for my time." He's looking for someone already established on ebay because he's heard if yo...

Just got ripped off by ebay

I did not receive a notification about a sold item, now I have a negative report. They took the persons money, and never payed them or myself. And, now my bank account is overdrawn... Oh, and they are harder to get a hold of than the Secret Service.....

eBay just stole $481 dollars from me!

eBay just stole $481 dollars from me!I listed an expensive radio for sale. I allowed EBay to auto fill the title, and it was mistakenly listed it as aGarmin 430W…..instead of what it was…just a Garmin 430.It sold quickly for $3500. I am new to sellin...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! EBay scam

Over the last week we have started receiving multiple low value items to our business address in a name which is not linked to our address. The address is slightly incorrect in that it had two different counties. The name is always the same. I called...

In-equality in Rejection of Listings

I had a listing for an item I was selling that was rejected due to violating eBay's so-called policies, yet I see other listings (i.e. item number 196138870299) for the same type of product that eBay continues to allow. I claim discrimination in eBay...

Shipping label / Shipping summary

Shipping summary shows Sarasota FL and the actual Shipping label (bought on eBay) itself is saying Lakewood ranch FL . The address and everything is identical but the cities are different. Shipping to authenticator

Resolved! eBay hates sellers

I recently sold an item on eBay for $600, with an additional $100 for shipping cost. The item was in perfect condition, but I also marked as "seller does not accept returns." I properly packaged it up, and shipped it out. After the item was delivered...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors