Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Ebay is throwing me under the bus

I have 3 day handling. I have a buyer who bought on Thanksgiving Day that is mad at me because I said I'll ship by 11/28 when he asked me. Ebay is showing him the ETA as 11/28 - 12/2. He's upset at me because of the 11/28 part of the ETA when I told ...

Sales are terrible and eBay is greedy

I have been selling on eBay for years I think it is time to cancel my store and move to another platform by the time I pay for eBay fees and shipping it is about 38% of my sales I still have to buy the items I sell, plus I pay for a monthly premium s...

CURIOUS - DID ANYONE EVER GET A REPLY?

I am curious .....a lot of my drafts approximately 30 I have accessed so for have just vanished. This was an issue I had last year and had to relist items again. I know many sellers had similar issues and reported it via the 'message takers' and tick...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer leaves excessive poor feedback - should I communicate why I won't sell to them?

Recently a buyer made an offer of a little over 50% off of one of my items. My spidey senses were tingling so I checked the feedback they've left for others. Out of the 12 feedback they've left, 6 were negative, neutral, or cases of feedback misuse w...

Fraudulent eBay scams on FB marketplace

People should be aware, there is a fraudulent eBay linked scam on Fb marketplace. When a buyer is looking to purchase a car, they get redirected to email the seller's personal email. Once in contact with the 'seller,' a (too good to be true) sale is ...

Invoicing a customer

I sent a wrong sweater but luckily the buyer is willing to keep that and buy the other and I told him I would ship it for free. problem is I cannot figure out how to invoice this. the seller hub way didnt work because nothing comes up that says invoi...

Resolved! Tax information

Hello all. I am not new to Ebay but I am trying my hand at reselling thrifted items as a side hustle. At present I have sold around 55-60 items and haven't really been tracking the income since it's been an experiment. But I am at the point where I h...

Looking for collectors

I have several beanie babies. From McDonald's to other rare ones. Looking to find someone who collects them and knows the real value. All are in excellent condition some still have tags, some in plastic

Cancelling an order and FVF, Seller Defects?

Hi all - today I had to cancel two active items that had bids on them - the items got damaged overnight due to water ingress in storage. When I first discovered this I did "End Listing" (mistakenly) which automatically made the bidders on the items t...

Agreement

Hello I hope everyone is well! If anyone can get me in touch or let @neamorrissett_0 to please get in touch with me about what were talking earlier at i'd truly appreciate it! Thank U

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling

i have a buyer who got the auction and has already paid but is asking that I send through overnight. He is offering to pay for it but I don't trust it. Other than asking to send overnight it seems legit byut I'm afraid he’ll try to return

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Zambia

A buyer is asking me if I can DHL it to them in Zambia. Can anyone confirm if ebay ISD uses DHL when going to Zambia? If so, I can just say yes and use them.

Now it’s aggrevating

It’s getting very old to make a sale and with in one min buyer wants to cancel. No problem if when I canceled it diddnt come out my available funds instead of the processing funds. Real convienant that funds that would be avail tomarrow now I have to...

Does FACEBANK works for selling?

Hello folks, how are you? Hope y'all are doing very well. I want to start selling here on eBay, but I don't have an US bank account. However, I'm opening a checking account on FACEBANK, an online bank. However, this bank is based on PR. Will it work?...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors