Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Selling a Genshin Accoount for the First Time

How would I go about selling my old game account on here? I read that this was the most popular place/ best place to sell game accounts; can I get any advice from people who have sold game accounts here in the past? Thanks!

Top Rated Plus Rating wanted, but can't offer returns

I would be fine with offering the Free Paid Returns option on all my auctions, except all the products I am selling are beauty/skincare items. If they are opened and used AT ALL, then I can no longer sell them again. Basically if they are "tried" and...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Ebay SEO and Keywords

HiI'm new to eBay and I want to know good advice from this community.What is eBay SEO and how i do this ?

It just never ends

While ATTEMPTING to list an item using the "Sell Similar" option on one of MY current items I get 1/2 way thru it to the auction or buy it now box and chose the buy it now to list in my store and as I set here typing this message it is still going ro...

Lost our top seller rating because ...

Just found out we lost our top seller rating - Great googly moogly, oh say it ain't so - not because we did anybody wrong, like shipping stuff late or not at all. Or shipping some socks instead of the boots, a spoon instead of a fork, no rocks in a b...

I Can't Sell a Thing on Ebay Anymore, What's Going On?

I've been a casual seller on Ebay for many years and my experience is 2023 is extremely discouraging. I now feel like it's almost impossible for me to get any bids even if I start my items off at $0.01. I'm listing stuff that used to sell out within ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 50 replies
  • 18 helpful

Selling strategy as it regards offers ("Allow Offers" or "Don't Allow Offers"?)

Greetings - as a relatively new seller, I'm hoping to gain some insight from those who are more experienced and have been doing this a long time. My question is this: what is everyone's recommended strategy as it relates to allowing (or not allowing)...

• 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Closing up shop-tossing in the towel

After 10 years selling on Ebay, I am closing my page. I've adjusted the 26 listings I have live, to allow for offers. I will close my page at the end of March, due to lack of sales and lack of interest in general. I will miss this work, but it's not ...

Variation to an existing listing

Hello Guys, Does anyone know how to add variations to an existing listing? Or can I just set variation to new listings? I have listings that I would have variations but they are already listed and I don’t want to lose the reviews and watchers. thanks...

Resolved! ebay Commercials?

Hi, ebayers. Where are the ebay commercials? I've seen great Etsy commercials, touching Amazon commercials, but NO ebay commercials. We need advertising to boost our sales!!

• 30 replies
  • 4 helpful

eBay Open Swag, anybody get anything?

Just wondering if anyone received eBay swag from attending any of the 3 day eBay Open sessions. If you received something, what did you get?

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 35 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors