Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

I have an idea!

*A little humor can go a long way when trying to digest the unethical practices here on the Bay! HAPPY HOLIDAY'S

Screenshot 2023-11-28 102151.png michael_kelly_0-1701187010257.png

Sellers with old feeback

I’ve been looking at buying expensive lego (£200+) and noticed a lot of the set I want at good prices (not mega cheap , but slightly cheaper than others) , but with no eBay feedback in last 6 months. Could these be hacked (dormant) accounts? Any way ...

Out dated posts

I have been looking here for answers many years now, often with success.As you All know Ebay has made many changes in the past 5 years, some of them drastic.I am quick to find posts from 2016 to 2020. Most of which are no longer relevant.Although the...

Item Specifics

I cannot get my item listed because it keeps telling me to add more specifics. I don't have any more specifics besides the author, title, and date of publication. How do I get past this screen to list my item?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Using Sell Similar vs Relist. How it affects algorithm & is it the best way to go?

I heard reports from someone who attended the Ebay open forum. She specifically asked about the algorithym, what affects it.Some takeaways: Listing everyday does not affect algorithym. New listings are favored as they are positioned higher. Sell Simi...

Antique Print

I purchased a print at an antique store years ago but want to sell it now.It is a shiny, reflective (like a hologram effect) type but is in an inexpensive frame....the print says The Old Grist Mill (which I learned was a currier an Ives print) ...on ...

Blackmailed by a buyer?

I sold an item of machinery that I acquired as part of a business purchase. I checked that the machine worked by running the engine and that it engaged the blades which is the purpose of the machine. I took photos around the machine including underne...

sign in issue

Had a computer issue on Thanksgiving morning, blue screen saying windows didn’t start correctly. Was signing in on my friend's computer to do ebay through Monday. My computer guy uninstalled and reinstalled windows after backing everything up on Mond...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! "This order is complete and we've made the funds available for payout" Only nothing showing..

Oder complete days ago, but nothing showing up anywhere indicating payment is on the way. No "Payout Scheduled", nothing under "On Hold", nothing under "Processing", nothing under "Funds Available" I do not owe any money to ebay. Never had this happe...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors