Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Assistance selling

We are an elderly couple with a lifetime of items which may or may not have some value. We found out the trader assistance program is no longer operating. Is there a seller in the Louisville, or ideally, Elizabethtown, Kentucky area that would be int...

scheduled start time problems

I'm listed several items, I'm trying to schedule the auction start times as I normally do. 1. I pick the date. 2. I pick the start time (example: 7:15pm). 3. I click "done". When I exit the scheduled time box it reads "start time: 6:15pm, some times ...

Markdown Manager (Beware Technical Issues!!!!!)

Sellers, Merry Christmas! Please be careful right now if you are going to create any new Markdown Manager Sales. I have been selling for many years (23 yrs) and I went right now to start a new sale as I usually do after 45 days of the markdown expiri...

Labels border too far to left

I haven't had any problems printing my ebay labels until about 6 - 8 weeks ago. They have now started to cut off on the left hand side - it looks like the left hand side border has been reduced...Does anyone know how do I change the left hand side bo...

Resolved! Pricing Strategy Dilemma: Seeking Advice on eBay

As an eBay seller, I've been facing a dilemma with setting prices for my products. I primarily deal in vintage collectibles, and determining the right pricing strategy has become quite challenging for me.I have a set of rare vinyl records that I'd li...

Automated "Offers to Buyers" from a seller - how to turn off?

I have eBay store and several weeks ago I was offered to turn on sending automated offers to interested buyers/watchers. I turned the feature on and Ebay has been sending the offers to my watchers approximately once a day with a 10 percent discount. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

This one I've never seen before

Sold a glass piggy bank, shows on my recent sold items as a tire in the photo, and described as a Play station in the description. The item number is correct though.

1aa.jpg 1ab.jpg 1ac.jpg

AI options for description(s)

I have been trying and using the AI option for the last 10 or so entries. It is a little "hokey" and tends to over sell the item, but with cut and delete and paste with more pertinent data, it seems to be ok. Now if eBay would do away with the super ...

Resolved! Best Way to Handle Mistake in an Auction With Bids

Thank you for taking the time to read this post on Christmas Day! Merry Christmas everyone!I put an autographed program up for bid and have several bids on it already. The program has several autographs on the front cover. I erroneously listed one of...

Trading assistant

Wondering how to find a trading assistant. I’m located in the Central Valley California. I have a whole storage unit full of sellable items. Thanks!

A Porch Pirates Dream!!!

Just went out for the mail ... hmmm, normally the packages are left on our porch or inside our glass screen door when they fit. Imagine my surprise when I saw THIS today ... Porch Pirates dream, they wouldn't even have to get out of their car to snag...

mailbox.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors